![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3391
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Since all the "pros" are too busy with their life,i will answer your questionBetween "anyone" & anybody"/"someone" & "somebody" After reading your question,i have done a little research,and you know what?You're not the only person with that question According to what the people in this forum discussed one of the guys had tried a research,let's look at the rate Quote:
for the 2nd question,i guess you made a mistake when you say forget +v inf,since this is grammatically wrong ![]() You meant the differences between forget +to inf vs forget +v-ing,right ? When you use the struture "forget + to-inf",the action happen following the first verb(forget/remember....) and when you use the struture "forget +v-ing",the action happens before the first verb(forget/remember.....) For examples, I forgot to close the door -- the door is still open; I failed to close it I forgot closing the door -- The door is closed. I closed it, but then I forgot that I did that. have fun
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3392
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() your English skill is really vãi hà ![]() tks
|
|
#3393
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
is that a compliment ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3394
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Quote:
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3395
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
take it easy,broit's just an example to compare between forget/remember + Ving and forget/remember +Vto //btw,i said that i'm not a "pro"
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3396
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
(j/k)
__________________
voz f19 = ? |
| _LightninG_ |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by _LightninG_ |
|
#3397
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
doesn't mean the door was closed by me and I forgot it. Your explanation was wrong and it may lead to misunderstanding from other people, affecting their English skill and more importantly, you are destroying their future... "I forgot closing the door" is, to some extent, equivalent to "I gave up closing the door" or "I no longer want to close the door".
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3398
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
ok,i will remember that
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3399
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hi everyone
![]() I have a question, Pls help me. My CV have 1 question "If you are given a job offer with ABC, when will you be able to join?..." (ABC name Company). Please give me a answer the best? //Tiếng anh của em rất dở các bác thông cảm em nha
|
|
#3400
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
i can start to work whenever possisble
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
![]() |
|
|