Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3361  
Old 30-11-2010, 13:55
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Nah, I have a bad ear, ya' know. Sometimes people speaking Vietnamese right in front of me and I can't even hear clearly
It's not about skill, it's about physical ability
Reply With Quote
  #3362  
Old 30-11-2010, 14:08
_LightninG_'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 535
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Nah, I have a bad ear, ya' know. Sometimes people speaking Vietnamese right in front of me and I can't even hear clearly
It's not about skill, it's about physical ability
My ears is going down too, maybe. I can't hear anything above 15KHz but many of my friends can. Poor me.

Is it hard to get 450 TOEIC, everyone?
__________________
voz f19 = ?
Reply With Quote
  #3363  
Old 30-11-2010, 14:19
lagozit's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 753
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Nah, I have a bad ear, ya' know. Sometimes people speaking Vietnamese right in front of me and I can't even hear clearly
It's not about skill, it's about physical ability
Same here! . Sometime i have to ask people to repeat 2-3 times. :">
Reply With Quote
  #3364  
Old 30-11-2010, 17:07
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LightninG_ View Post
My ears is going down too, maybe. I can't hear anything above 15KHz but many of my friends can. Poor me.

Is it hard to get 450 TOEIC, everyone?
how about uploading one example for testing,man
btw,you mean "below" ???
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3365  
Old 30-11-2010, 17:17
10face's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 869
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
how about uploading one example for testing,man
btw,you mean "below" ???
Nope.He makes no mistakes.He means he can't hear the instrument sound.If you can't hear anything below 15khz, you're completely deaf cause human voice is within 300-4Khz
__________________
Vợ cũ:9750,J&W 780G,Acbel I470,SG 500GB+Western 160G
Vợ mới T400 P8600,HD 3470,9cell
Vợ tương lai:1 cái dây đai màu vàng
Reply With Quote
  #3366  
Old 30-11-2010, 18:55
_LightninG_'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 535
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
how about uploading one example for testing,man
btw,you mean "below" ???
Try this. http://www.noiseaddicts.com/2009/03/...-hearing-test/ . But it also depends on your sound hardware, maybe they don't produce right frequency, so the result might be wrong.

It happens to all of us, when we become older. But so soon for me, I'm just 20
__________________
voz f19 = ?
Reply With Quote
  #3367  
Old 30-11-2010, 19:03
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by _LightninG_ View Post
Try this. http://www.noiseaddicts.com/2009/03/...-hearing-test/ . But it also depends on your sound hardware, maybe they don't produce right frequency, so the result might be wrong.

It happens to all of us, when we become older. But so soon for me, I'm just 20
me too,and i'm 21,
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3368  
Old 30-11-2010, 19:50
conhan108's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 766
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Oh in threads has supper men.
__________________
[I]Hai thanh niên chết vì chim bạn[/I]
[QUOTE=isa;43394014]tưởng bỏ chym ra đọ, lỡ to hơn nên bị thằng chym bé rút dao chém chết chứ[/QUOTE]

tư tưởng tay to.
Reply With Quote
  #3369  
Old 30-11-2010, 20:01
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

My limit is 17KHz, and I'm 18
Reply With Quote
  #3370  
Old 30-11-2010, 20:02
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
My limit is 17KHz, and I'm 18
............i use a laptop,and u ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:14.