Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3321  
Old 26-11-2010, 13:26
minioc's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 5
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Sorry, I made a mistake: you should use past tense
Reply With Quote
  #3322  
Old 26-11-2010, 17:14
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i've just come back from the isle
just wanna say hi
to you guys
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3323  
Old 27-11-2010, 10:05
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 148
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
i've just come back from the isle
just wanna say hi
to you guys
welcome to the zoo
Reply With Quote
  #3324  
Old 27-11-2010, 11:01
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jindo37 View Post
welcome to the zoo
I know vozforums has a secret name like "Vietnamese Online Zoo"
too
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3325  
Old 27-11-2010, 17:02
mr_minh_269's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 751
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Who is stupid? Who I'm I?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"]░ PhenomII X4 965BE | Biostar TA870U3+
▒ DDR3 4x2Gb/1333 | R9 270X Gaming 2Gb
▓ SS EVO 850 120Gb | 500gb/16mb Blue | Antec 750W | S18LBK
█ 701B | Dell UltraSharp U2211H | win7 sp1/x64[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3326  
Old 27-11-2010, 18:31
longptv's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 1,409
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I need some help, plz
i need the ebook Essential reading 3 and 4 of Mac Milan, I can't find the link to download it, if someone have that book, you can upload to 4rum or mediafire or just post the link ?
__________________
[Quote]Hoa đẹp thường 1 là đã có chủ, 2 thì tệ hơn là qua tay nhiều kẻ chơi hoa :ROFL:[/Quote]
[CODE]chung thủy chỉ tốt cho gái thôi[/CODE]
Reply With Quote
  #3327  
Old 27-11-2010, 19:30
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by longptv View Post
I need some help, plz
i need the ebook Essential reading 3 and 4 of Mac Milan, I can't find the link to download it, if someone have that book, you can upload to 4rum or mediafire or just post the link ?
have you tried this
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3328  
Old 27-11-2010, 23:35
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hello Everyone! This is the first time I've visited this thread . I have a problem...
7/50: seven and fifties ?
Is it right ?
Thanks
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3329  
Old 28-11-2010, 00:02
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Seven per fifty??
Don't know what we're talking about, all I can do is guess
Reply With Quote
  #3330  
Old 28-11-2010, 00:14
_LightninG_'s Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 535
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

seven fiftieth
__________________
voz f19 = ?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:58.