Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3251  
Old 28-09-2010, 11:01
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hi guys,
I'm gonna write my CV.
It's not the first time I've done this kind of work but I just want to do it methodically this time.
Could you recommend me the best book about this?
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3252  
Old 29-09-2010, 02:29
lovemenow's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 36
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

It's time to close this topic of spammer =))
__________________
[QUOTE]Vợ thì có thể không có chứ chó thì nhất quyết phải có vài con :))[/QUOTE]
It's the way that you make me f[COLOR="White"]uck[/COLOR]eel :)
Y!m: lovemenow_2512
Reply With Quote
  #3253  
Old 29-09-2010, 09:09
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'or''=' View Post
Hi guys,
I'm gonna write my CV.
It's not the first time I've done this kind of work but I just want to do it methodically this time.
Could you recommend me the best book about this?
Google is your best friend.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3254  
Old 29-09-2010, 09:21
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Google is your best friend.
You know, the problem here is not I can't find a book about this topic.
The problem is that there are thousands of books and I don't know which one is the best (or nearly the best).
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3255  
Old 29-09-2010, 09:42
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'or''=' View Post
You know, the problem here is not that I can't find a book about this topic.
The problem is that there are thousands of books and I don't know which one is the best (or nearly the best).
none of them are the best or even near to the best. They are just templates, it's the content does matter.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3256  
Old 29-09-2010, 12:14
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
none of them are the best or even near to the best. They are just templates, it's the content does matter.
You just misunderstand me.
I'm looking for not templates but documents that guide us how to transform effectively our qualifications, experience, competencies... into a CV or give us some tips, dos and don'ts.
Writing a CV, I think, is not just making a list.
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3257  
Old 29-09-2010, 12:33
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'or''=' View Post
You just misunderstand me.
I'm looking for not templates but documents that guide us how to transform effectively our qualifications, experience, competencies... into a CV or give us some tips, dos and don'ts.
Writing a CV, I think, is not just making a list.
I understood but there is still no best advice/tips ever. Just take & consider all that you can and use your common sense to combine them together.

No 1 rule of thumb: put your primary strength on top, weaknesses and general/less important info below. For example, if your expected salary is higher than the market (or at least you believe so), keep it at the bottom; if you don't have a degree, talk about your experience & skills first before your education records.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3258  
Old 30-09-2010, 21:42
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
can someone help me to translate "nhông sên dĩa"... need to replace them soon but dunno how to tell the shop :(
Guess it's "motorcycle chain"
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3259  
Old 01-10-2010, 09:08
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Guess it's "motorcycle chain"
chain is only 1 part of it. you can't replace only the chain.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3260  
Old 01-10-2010, 19:41
lagozit's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 753
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Today I came across this sentence:
"Afflicted with leg cramps? Folk culture cured this condition with...."
When we talk about leg cramp in general, isn't it supposed to be leg cramp?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:46.