Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3201  
Old 07-09-2010, 17:47
mieomeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 4,058
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'or''=' View Post
When we think about sex attraction, it's no longer friendship.
And the process in which friendship turns into sex attraction is obviously irreversible
Negative, it can be undone, . I was almost in love with a girl some year ago, but one day she told me she love my best friend and I gave up . It takes time but I forget about that feeling day by day, now only best friendship between me and them remains . They are going to get married this month, I'm so so so happy and excited .
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #3202  
Old 07-09-2010, 18:07
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'or''=' View Post
When we think about sex attraction, it's no longer friendship.
And the process in which friendship turns into sex attraction is obviously irreversible
I couldn't agree more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mieomeo View Post
Negative, it can be undone, . I was almost in love with a girl some year ago, but one day she told me she love my best friend and I gave up . It takes time but I forget about that feeling day by day, now only best friendship between me and them remains . They are going to get married this month, I'm so so so happy and excited .
Probably you misunderstand about love and sex attraction. When you're in love, you always want all the best for your lover. In my case, I want her to be happy but you can't do such crazy things as you in love. B4 this girl , I'm totally in love with a girl (1-side only) so I know how love is. The feeling with this girl is abnormal , I think about her all the time , I came to my class just to hear her voice , to see her smile . There no such things as I reach her for making love with her. Making love is always the consequence when you are in love for a long time not the reason.
Reply With Quote
  #3203  
Old 08-09-2010, 08:01
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
I couldn't agree more.


Probably you misunderstand about love and sex attraction. When you're in love, you always want all the best for your lover. In my case, I want her to be happy but you can't do such crazy things as you in love. B4 this girl , I'm totally in love with a girl (1-side only) so I know how love is. The feeling with this girl is abnormal , I think about her all the time , I came to my class just to hear her voice , to see her smile . There no such things as I reach her for making love with her. Making love is always the consequence when you are in love for a long time not the reason.
in my case,i took a lot of days off for i feared the girl might refuse me at first(about 30 days)
and she did

i made a lot of mistakes all those years
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3204  
Old 08-09-2010, 19:20
klv12gcn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 1,199
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Good evening, guys!
Today, I've just seen a phrase in wallet, it is "good lucky". I think it has mistake in grammar.
That wallet is made in VN
Because I only heard "good luck" but never heard "good lucky" before.
Am I right?
__________________
[SIZE="1"]Hôm nay trời nhẹ lên cao,
Tôi buồn chẳng hiểu vì sao tôi buồn.[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #3205  
Old 09-09-2010, 00:41
Gk_la_oc_sen's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 79
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

it seem bo be right in gramma cause' adj ussually stand before noun :">:">:">:">:">
Reply With Quote
  #3206  
Old 09-09-2010, 08:14
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by klv12gcn View Post
Because I only heard "good luck" but never heard "good lucky" before.
Am I right?
Yeah, me too, only "good luck" and "lucky for you", never heard "good lucky"
Reply With Quote
  #3207  
Old 09-09-2010, 08:39
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Yeah, me too, only "good luck" and "lucky for you", never heard "good lucky"
It doesn't make sense
Reply With Quote
  #3208  
Old 09-09-2010, 09:18
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by plot View Post
It doesn't make sense
Which one? My sentence or ... ?
Reply With Quote
  #3209  
Old 09-09-2010, 09:22
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Which one? My sentence or ... ?
"Good lucky"
Reply With Quote
  #3210  
Old 09-09-2010, 09:36
steel_dragon's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 137
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Can we be a friend after loving and break up ?
be a friend and then be a lover , it's true
but the reverse is true ?

what do you thing with this ?
__________________
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="3"]Đang tán 1 em mặt trắng pro cỡ 1280x800, nặng 2,3kg có xăm hình [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:49.