![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#3131
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
i wasn't spamming at all.......... and i am not lying
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#3132
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
@Jay: His original post, "yesterday, i'm intended ...", proved that he wanted to use the passive voice, so i just rewrited it and kept the passive voice as it was. Maybe his post is hard to understand but he did wanna use the passive voice.
|
|
#3133
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
err... not so sure, but a part of me is still considering "subtitle" as both countable & uncountable noun lolz. personal preference maybe.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3134
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Oh I missed this post. Sorry Jay. Well, I meant it. I had wanted to mean it before and his question gave me a "chance" to speak it out.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#3135
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Who cares
![]() I didn't say anything
|
|
#3136
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Who cares you care? You didn't say nothing and you'd better keep that. That's what I care for, once you feel like saying like this post.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#3137
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
IMO "to intend" is pretty much about one's self decision. It is similar to some other verbs like "talk, think, decide...". You will never see anything like "I was talked" or "I was thought" because if you say "I was talked" it mean somebody did the talking to you.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
|
#3138
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Don't get me wrong, but remember the "Prison Break" subtitle project you and me and those guys attended the year before last? It's me who invited you guys and you happily did that web-based subtitle checker for us. I'm so so sorry I myself screwed it up later, by the way.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#3139
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I've never seen anyone using with the word "intend" formed like that. At least, in its meaning, the word "intend" has meant that "you want to do something with your own plan in the future". So you must use it in active voice here, not passive.
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua. |
|
#3140
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
But do not mind about that project, we can always do other things together in this amazing community.One question, does anyone know why people uses "I will be sending you..." instead of "I will send you..."?
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5) |
![]() |
|
|