Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3021  
Old 23-08-2010, 10:36
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Congratz ya'll. Having a chance to spam up here means you really get your time off
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3022  
Old 23-08-2010, 12:50
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
Congratz ya'll. Having a chance to spam up here means you really get your time off
could you go for a cup of coffe with me,bro
it's too bad i didn't see in BKAV,i heard you would go there so i decided to go


//after 2 more days and i'll have a long vacation till 20-9
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3023  
Old 23-08-2010, 13:55
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
could you go for a cup of coffe with me,bro
it's too bad i didn't see in BKAV,i heard you would go there so i decided to go
//after 2 more days and i'll have a long vacation till 20-9
How 'bout 4 PM tomorrow afternoon, buddy?
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3024  
Old 23-08-2010, 13:59
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
How 'bout 4 PM tomorrow afternoon, buddy?
i have an exam at 3:45 PM
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3025  
Old 23-08-2010, 14:03
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
i have an exam at 3:45 PM
So, until September 21 :(
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3026  
Old 23-08-2010, 14:20
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
So, until September 21 :(
my semester starts on September 20th
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3027  
Old 23-08-2010, 14:29
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
my semester starts on September 20th
Where will you be headed on vacation? You don't really have no leisure time when school comes in huh?
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #3028  
Old 23-08-2010, 14:36
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
Where will you be headed on vacation? You don't really have no leisure time when school comes in huh?
I'll just stay at home and playing games,reading manga,spamming in the forum .......

I have any leisure time or not is still depend on September 3rd when i have to decide what subjects i'll learn in this semester
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #3029  
Old 23-08-2010, 17:32
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Since 2001
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 11,602
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I'll just stay at home and playing games,reading manga,spamming in the forum .......
damn I wish I could stay home & play starcraft II but now I am still stucking in this fcking office and it's raining outside and I do ride a bike. How come my life is so miserable.

Why can't I be rich instead of so damn good looking.
__________________
PlayStation Network: nestorvie (for GTA 5)
Reply With Quote
  #3030  
Old 23-08-2010, 18:41
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 36
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
damn I wish I could stay home & play starcraft II but now I am still stucking in this fcking office and it's raining outside and I do ride a bike. How come my life is so miserable.

Why can't I be rich instead of so damn good looking.
Ask your god
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:26.