Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2921  
Old 14-08-2010, 22:02
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
Does anyone know an English vocabulary book that help impoving my vocabulary efficiently? I am studying the MASTER TOEFL VOCABULARY EBOOK but it's hard to learn anything from this. Plz help me
try 400 words for toefl test, hope that you will like it
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #2922  
Old 14-08-2010, 23:21
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I have this webgame which is good for learning English,wanna try,guys ?

http://hokf.webmmo.com/
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2923  
Old 15-08-2010, 01:24
kyo612's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 37
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Last weekend at home.
Reply With Quote
  #2924  
Old 15-08-2010, 08:12
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Another lazy day, if things keep going this way, I think I'm gonna fat :">
Reply With Quote
  #2925  
Old 15-08-2010, 20:09
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
Does anyone know an English vocabulary book that help impoving my vocabulary efficiently? I am studying the MASTER TOEFL VOCABULARY EBOOK but it's hard to learn anything from this. Plz help me
I'm working on the book named "Improving your vocab through reading" in an IELTS book set
It quite good for improving your vocab if you study hard
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #2926  
Old 16-08-2010, 17:53
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
Another lazy day, if things keep going this way, I think I'm gonna fat :">
you can't,you will never get as fat as me
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2927  
Old 17-08-2010, 10:42
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Back to work from slight illness. Oh, I'm so lazy. I'm living bad days.
Reply With Quote
  #2928  
Old 17-08-2010, 15:38
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
you can't,you will never get as fat as me
Nothing is impossible
Reply With Quote
  #2929  
Old 17-08-2010, 15:39
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by plot View Post
Nothing is impossible
you can try,but you can't win
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2930  
Old 17-08-2010, 22:33
nguyenpro88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 241
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Get 1kg more...
__________________
Thanh lý rư ợu ngoại các loại chivas, johnny walker, ballentine...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:58.