Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2891  
Old 03-08-2010, 21:23
kazelam's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 207
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I failed to answer an interview question
__________________
Watashi wa fushigina pokke ga hoshii da.
Reply With Quote
  #2892  
Old 04-08-2010, 18:22
athlon26's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 3,935
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

IDP ? what is this ? international department of prostitution ?
Reply With Quote
  #2893  
Old 04-08-2010, 23:29
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlon26 View Post
IDP ? what is this ? international department of prostitution ?
:">Institute of Dumb Porn
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2894  
Old 05-08-2010, 08:34
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
:">Institute of Dumb Porn
U know it so well.
I bet u've been there several times, right?
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #2895  
Old 05-08-2010, 10:18
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 102
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

blog entry fr yesterday havent published my blog yet so let me just try posting one here

After the whole morning of teaching, now I’m sitting here in Moore office with absolute nothing to do (well actually I have like a huge list of stuff to do, but this afternoon is designated to Moore. I don’t feel like doing any non-Moore-related work). While I was yawning (so much that my jaws hurt like hell), it kinda struck me: Let’s make a blog, again. It’s been quite a while since I wrote something, and I miss writing. It’s hard to find someone who listens, and I really need something to dump my thoughts, especially when so many things are going on at the same time like this. Me blog, now you’re me homie!

First thing in my mind, I’m sleepy. SLEEPY, like capital SLEEPY in capital letters. Woke up today at 5, studied till 7.30, went to immigration dep to renew pama’s passports (which were refused to be renewed after my 1 hour waiting in line), went to class, went to lunch, went to Moore. I have a pang of despair thinking about the long hot dusty ride home with countless of jams I am going to encounter later. After that, I think even one whole pack of beedies and a gallon of redbull won’t keep me awake. But the talk with my bro will. He’s probably pissed off right now cos I didn’t update my online schedule, and probably will scream his ass off later when I told him it is because I fell asleep last night after 2 beers with my boss. Something has gone wrong there. My alcohol capacity has gone up, but beer capacity - down all the way. Boss, next time just nuts and beedies for me.

Talking about beedies, I’m running out of them soon. Should I ship some beedies from Mangalore here? No not some. Since more and more people are falling in love with them, I think I better ship a few cartons and start whole-saling!! What, Rs 7 for a pack, I should sell one for 50k here. That’s 1200% profit! I see big money. Anyone wanna invest?! Damn, if that’s the case, screw college. I can just sell beedies and open my own chai wallah. Then Masala Chinky Beedie N’ Chai Corporation! I think this is becoming my dream. Yah mon, Beedie N’ Chai - the way, the truth, and the light.

Should leave office now, beedie’s crying out for me..
Reply With Quote
  #2896  
Old 05-08-2010, 12:59
R.E.M's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 877
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
^
well, in my opinion, this post should be in your Blog, not here.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][RIGHT][COLOR="Sienna"]yêu nhau trong sáng, phang nhau xong chán..[/COLOR][/RIGHT][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #2897  
Old 07-08-2010, 02:52
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

need someone in Hanoi who good at logistic management or marketing management or management or all of it. pm me for more information
or need someone who want to invest on my business...
Reply With Quote
  #2898  
Old 09-08-2010, 00:18
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 20
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

" Người thứ ba " translation to engliish ? please ....
Reply With Quote
  #2899  
Old 09-08-2010, 00:20
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 135
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Zero View Post
" Người thứ ba " translation to engliish ? please ....
3th person
Reply With Quote
  #2900  
Old 09-08-2010, 00:43
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Không cần nick View Post
3th person
3rd, stand for third, not 3th
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:13.