Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2851  
Old 28-07-2010, 22:16
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I don't wanna live anymore,lost track of time,lost hope in myself............
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2852  
Old 28-07-2010, 22:43
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I don't wanna live anymore,lost track of time,lost hope in myself............
Hey, hey, don't you dare fucking do that, do you? Fuck it. Don't be such a fucking dick. I say, don't be such a loser, okay?

Relax. Sit down. Take a deep breath... then we'll talk, like best friends.

OK, lemme hug you.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2853  
Old 28-07-2010, 22:45
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
Hey, hey, don't you dare fucking do that, do you? Fuck it. Don't be such a fucking dick. I say, don't be such a loser, okay?

Relax. Sit down. Take a deep breath... then we'll talk, like best friends.

OK, lemme hug you.
.............aren't we already brothers/sisters in this forum
Everything just went nuts,all of my plans,all of my hopes for the future..........
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2854  
Old 28-07-2010, 22:56
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Chiphu: You watch too many US movies...
Wiseblue: Expressing your feelings will make you reconsider all the circumstances . Unwind...
Future is unpredictable, don't be so sure about that...
Reply With Quote
  #2855  
Old 28-07-2010, 23:04
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
.............aren't we already brothers/sisters in this forum
Everything just went nuts,all of my plans,all of my hopes for the future..........
Man, yes we are. Already since you're lost in here.

Lemme tell you this. I know life ain't easy. And you know, things happen. Nothing's perfect. Not everything we want is met. But you still have your own hands, your own brain, but above all you're still in good health. And that's what I'm talking about. Let... good health... start with you to do what you mean to do... again.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2856  
Old 28-07-2010, 23:08
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
Man, yes we are. Already since you're lost in here.

Lemme tell you this. I know life ain't easy. And you know, things happen. Nothing's perfect. Not everything we want is met. But you still have your own hands, your own brain, but above all you're still in good health. And that's what I'm talking about. Let... good health... start with you to do what you mean to do... again.
I don't know about it,my memory's getting worse and worse each day,i can't seem to concentrate to do anything anymore
...........Life just goes on,Things just get worse..........
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2857  
Old 28-07-2010, 23:16
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
Chiphu: You watch too many US movies...
vu_quan: Shut up, I mean, shut the fuck up! It won't help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I don't know about it,my memory's getting worse and worse each day,i can't seem to concentrate to do anything anymore
...........Life just goes on,Things just get worse..........
Well then you should stop it, until you get back in form. Alright? Go finding something to feel something new, something that helps you fresh your mind.

And I guess vOz couldn't help you out, so kick its ass! Go outdoors.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2858  
Old 29-07-2010, 11:19
plot's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 12,122
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Take a rest u guy. Go out and do what u want to do
Reply With Quote
  #2859  
Old 29-07-2010, 13:01
popcorn90's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 522
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Anyone know this site ?
http://9gag.com/
I've just discovered it, what a great entertaining site. Full of funny clips and pictures, go smile yourself, then throw away those stress. :
__________________
[SIZE="1"][B]t(-.-t)[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #2860  
Old 29-07-2010, 13:40
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
"Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)"

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
Man, I love this song
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:15.