Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2841  
Old 26-07-2010, 20:26
bambbb's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 39
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i think tumblr is better than fb. to be exact, it's like fb+twitter/2
Reply With Quote
  #2842  
Old 27-07-2010, 00:05
kazelam's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 207
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

So, tumblr is sth like fb. Now I understand.

Good night, everybody!
__________________
Watashi wa fushigina pokke ga hoshii da.
Reply With Quote
  #2843  
Old 27-07-2010, 16:12
duy1124's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 5,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

(chuckle)

Finally, i know a sentence starting with "I is..."

__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi
Reply With Quote
  #2844  
Old 27-07-2010, 20:13
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by duy1124 View Post
(chuckle)

Finally, i know a sentence starting with "I is..."

I is a character
Reply With Quote
  #2845  
Old 27-07-2010, 20:38
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
I is a character
I(pronounced Ai-Japanese) is my name
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2846  
Old 27-07-2010, 21:17
kazelam's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 207
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I(pronounced Ai-Japanese) is my name
Watashi ha Ai (i) desu.

That's a good explaination.
__________________
Watashi wa fushigina pokke ga hoshii da.
Reply With Quote
  #2847  
Old 27-07-2010, 21:30
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I is a letter of alphabet :"> so easy
Reply With Quote
  #2848  
Old 27-07-2010, 23:18
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn90 View Post
Hey there, i'm using one:
pronporn90.tumblr.com
but my 1st priority social network still be Facebook.

that's a good name, dude
Reply With Quote
  #2849  
Old 28-07-2010, 09:39
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post

that's a good name, dude
And that was a good grasp of yours, mate
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2850  
Old 28-07-2010, 20:43
popcorn90's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 522
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post

that's a good name, dude
you're so humorous
__________________
[SIZE="1"][B]t(-.-t)[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:50.