Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2781  
Old 23-07-2010, 21:51
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by game_matter View Post
I don't think this guy's old, how lovely he is

I love his/her gear

BTW, you're right, he is so cuteeeeeee

__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2782  
Old 23-07-2010, 22:05
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
What's wrong with my sentence?
The correct sentence should be
"can someboddy........."
one little stone might cause an avalanche
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2783  
Old 23-07-2010, 22:13
<Loading>'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 23,940
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I'm tired of eating chicken soup...

Btw, what's wrong with my face??? It is itching :|
__________________
[B][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][U]Desktop:[/U] Z390 Aorus Master || Core i9 9900K 5.00GHz || Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB || Strix RTX 2070 SUPER || SSD 970 Pro 512GB NVME || NZXT Kraken X62 &amp; H500i
[U]Gears:[/U] Chroma V2 || Tada68 || G903 &amp; G560 || Pulse 3 || Xbox One S || U2718Q &amp; U2419H
[U]Multimedia:[/U] Fujifilm X-T30 &amp; XF 23mm f2 || Osmo Pocket || Apple ⌚ Series 5 Titanium[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2784  
Old 24-07-2010, 03:44
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCi View Post
I love his/her gear

BTW, you're right, he is so cuteeeeeee
well...

creepy, rite?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Img00361.jpg‎
Views:	50
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	222328  
Reply With Quote
  #2785  
Old 24-07-2010, 10:14
athlon26's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 3,935
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ;17504468
I'm tired of eating chicken soup...

Btw, what's wrong with my face??? It is itching :|
chicken soup ? it seems like my might has become so "americano- russian" because i am thinking of something very special , not food at all chicken juice ?
Reply With Quote
  #2786  
Old 24-07-2010, 15:56
l0ve ballad's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 50
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiCi View Post

who's he? i admire him =))
__________________
[QUOTE]Những ai đang mang trạng thái tâm lý hụt hẫng, chán chường thì cũng đừng quá tin vào cái thứ gọi là "ánh sáng cuối đường hầm" vì biết đâu nó lại là ánh đèn của đầu xe lửa[/QUOTE]

=))
Reply With Quote
  #2787  
Old 24-07-2010, 16:01
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0ve ballad View Post

who's he? i admire him =))
he's a human
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2788  
Old 24-07-2010, 16:19
Mvn's Avatar
Mvn Mvn is offline
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 6,328
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
he's a human
I think the photoshop
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Có 3 thứ ngu dốt :[/COLOR][/I][/B]
[I]- Không biết những gì mình cần biết
- Biết những gì mình không cần biết
- Không rành những gì mình biết[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #2789  
Old 24-07-2010, 16:35
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I had an interview last week.The interviewer asked me in English.I know what he asked and answered intermediately.But finally, he said that my speaking skill was too bad.It's such a shame
I know that he learned in Australia for five years.If I had a chance to learn abroad, I think I could speak English as well as him.
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #2790  
Old 24-07-2010, 18:03
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0ve ballad View Post

who's he? i admire him =))
(nick)name: Ghosthammer
age: 21
Sex: Male-female-gay-lesbian-bisexual
Blood type:B
Status: Widowed
Hometown: Hanoi-Vietnam

anyquestion?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:56.