Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2771  
Old 23-07-2010, 15:27
vn.deserteagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 195
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hi guys.What a boring Friday !
Reply With Quote
  #2772  
Old 23-07-2010, 16:52
January15's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2008
Posts: 541
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vn.deserteagle View Post
Hi guys.What a boring Friday !
Maybe !! but I can make you feel happy Call me
Reply With Quote
  #2773  
Old 23-07-2010, 21:36
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
i'm a lone traveler
I've just seen your pic in this forum,what an old guy you are
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2774  
Old 23-07-2010, 21:45
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

someone can give me a solution how to learn vocabulary by heart as I want to use them in my speaking sentence naturally.
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2775  
Old 23-07-2010, 21:46
bacpp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Bad things happen to my grandma and grandpa. I'm really confused now.
Reply With Quote
  #2776  
Old 23-07-2010, 21:47
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
someone can give me a solution how to learn vocabulary by heart as I want to use them in my speaking sentence naturally.
look like you need to study grammar first
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2777  
Old 23-07-2010, 21:48
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacpp View Post
Bad things happen to my grandma and grandpa. I'm really confused now.
turn off your computer and take care of them...hurry
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2778  
Old 23-07-2010, 21:48
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
someone can give me a solution how to learn vocabulary by heart as I want to use them in my speaking sentence naturally.
Waching youtube ...

What a boring Friday ....
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2779  
Old 23-07-2010, 21:49
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I've just seen your pic in this forum,what an old guy you are
I don't think this guy's old, how lovely he is

Reply With Quote
  #2780  
Old 23-07-2010, 21:50
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
look like you need to study grammar first
What's wrong with my sentence?
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:06.