Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2671  
Old 12-07-2010, 22:06
kiyeusu's Avatar
nsnǝʎıʞ
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 16,735
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Hope everything'll be alright
This year i'm in bad luck
gud luck
__________________
[COLOR="Teal"][B]PUT A CONDOM ON YOUR HEART AND FUCK THE FEELINGS[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2672  
Old 12-07-2010, 22:50
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

no alcohol
no smoke
no drug
...
i'm 3/5 to be a complete monk
Reply With Quote
  #2673  
Old 12-07-2010, 22:51
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
no alcohol
no smoke
no drug
...
i'm 3/5 to be a complete monk
no girls
no friends
I'm a monk
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2674  
Old 12-07-2010, 23:05
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
no girls
no friends
I'm a monk
me too
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2675  
Old 12-07-2010, 23:08
nguyenpro88's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 241
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
no girls
no friends
I'm a monk
So am I, but I can't be a monk
__________________
Thanh lý rư ợu ngoại các loại chivas, johnny walker, ballentine...
Reply With Quote
  #2676  
Old 12-07-2010, 23:16
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenpro88 View Post
So am I, but I can't be a monk
you're a nun
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2677  
Old 13-07-2010, 02:14
Baby | DieHard's Avatar
Thanh niên vui vẻ
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 37,362
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Learning English with vOzers ?

What did you learn from this thread ?

I think it's almost impossible to get anything done here.
__________________
Goodbye !
Reply With Quote
  #2678  
Old 13-07-2010, 07:59
Vaanres's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 4,081
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

hey everyone , do you know ICON BASIC book ? are they good book ?
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B][I][COLOR="Indigo"]Cuộc đời đó[/COLOR], [COLOR="DarkRed"]có bao lâu[/COLOR] ... [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]mà hững hờ[/COLOR][/I][/B] [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #2679  
Old 13-07-2010, 08:26
kiyeusu's Avatar
nsnǝʎıʞ
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 16,735
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
no alcohol
no smoke
no drug
...
i'm 3/5 to be a complete monk
so do I
__________________
[COLOR="Teal"][B]PUT A CONDOM ON YOUR HEART AND FUCK THE FEELINGS[/B][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2680  
Old 13-07-2010, 15:20
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
no girls
no friends
I'm a monk
you eat meat, you're a cobra monk
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:15.