Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2601  
Old 08-07-2010, 20:11
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
Dont worry about that She will give me a kiss after seeing my sentence
Nah,it's too short.
"She" won't like it
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2602  
Old 08-07-2010, 20:30
popcorn90's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 522
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hey guys! I have a little question.
When i first came to our forum, I wondered: "Huh? what's wrong with the address?". I meant, why its came with the letter 's' at the ending, not that it should to be vozforum.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][B]t(-.-t)[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #2603  
Old 08-07-2010, 20:33
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn90 View Post
Hey guys! I have a little question.
When i first came to our forum, I wondered: "Huh? what's wrong with the address?". I meant, why its came with the letter 's' at the ending, not that it should to be vozforum.
Hey, check this out:
chungminh.cu.to
Reply With Quote
  #2604  
Old 08-07-2010, 20:34
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn90 View Post
Hey guys! I have a little question.
When i first came to our forum, I wondered: "Huh? what's wrong with the address?". I meant, why its came with the letter 's' at the ending, not that it should to be vozforum.
I guess since it's version 2,so it means there're already the name vozforum
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2605  
Old 08-07-2010, 20:40
popcorn90's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 522
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I guess since it's version 2,so it means there're already the name vozforum
Hì, thanks for the info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
Hey, check this out:
chungminh.cu.to
Lol, first know this
__________________
[SIZE="1"][B]t(-.-t)[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #2606  
Old 08-07-2010, 20:50
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 44
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Pm me,i hate to share my Y! and be disturbed by gays
You must be very very handsome, and it must be 20cm or longer
__________________
vozer không quan tâm xấu hay đẹp, chỉ quan tâm đến giá trị bản thân :
[QUOTE=bl4ckdr4g00n;14437584]nhiêu /shot?[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2607  
Old 08-07-2010, 21:27
bug_bunny145's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 180
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by [megasharesvn] View Post
You must be very very handsome, and it must be 20cm or longer
n a very strong hand, especially, an incredible skill j/k
Reply With Quote
  #2608  
Old 08-07-2010, 21:54
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by [megasharesvn] View Post
You must be very very handsome, and it must be 20cm or longer
It's only 10cm long (my hair)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bug_bunny145 View Post
n a very strong hand, especially, an incredible skill j/k
Nah,asap
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2609  
Old 09-07-2010, 01:20
yulong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 418
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

What if u got a crash on a 14 years old girl? Is "Lao động hăng say, tình yêu sẽ đến" the best way to get out of it?
Reply With Quote
  #2610  
Old 09-07-2010, 08:44
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulong View Post
What if u got a crash on a 14 years old girl? Is "Lao động hăng say, tình yêu sẽ đến" the best way to get out of it?
Gonna be a long way waiting
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:59.