Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2551  
Old 07-07-2010, 21:33
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
I started English when I was 7, and i didn't even know how to use adjectives and adverbs until 15
I started playing games when i was first bought my ps1(It was when i studied in 7th class,so i was about 12-13 years old) and when i was 16 i can correct my teacher's mistakes
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2552  
Old 07-07-2010, 21:35
nopain_nogain_e's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 143
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
I started English when I was 7, and i didn't even know how to use adjectives and adverbs until 15
Ooooh, my super best friend, long time no see ><
me 2
Reply With Quote
  #2553  
Old 07-07-2010, 21:36
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Hey,guysssssssssssss
I have the whole of the fiction ANIMORPH (Completely in English),total of 63 volumes
If you wanna read those to help with your English study,i can send you
for free
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2554  
Old 07-07-2010, 21:36
CiCi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 5,611
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I started playing games when i was first bought my ps1(It was when i studied in 7th class,so i was about 12-13 years old) and when i was 16 i can correct my teacher's mistakes
Was he your Vietnamese teacher?





j/k
__________________
[QUOTE=batcandoi9x;30307669]
Em uống C sủi toàn thế, ngậm viên C rồi uống nước cho nó sủi trong mồm [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=twin snakes;30314905]Cái đệt, vô đối là đây. Sao bác ko nhét viên C vào đít ấy, cho nó sủi cho sướng[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2555  
Old 07-07-2010, 21:37
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nopain_nogain_e View Post
LOL, VOA stuffs are super boring. Somehow, I can't avoid feeling asleep each time I listen to them
In my stupid opinion, watching American films, TV shows, music ... is better
Try "new interesting things", you'll gain "new useful knowledge" and FUN
//Anyway, VOA audios are very good ( based on my teachers' ideas )
VOA has many difference level from basic to higher, I think but I agree that listening to English music or watching movies can improve your listening skill quickly
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2556  
Old 07-07-2010, 21:38
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Hey,guysssssssssssss
I have the whole of the fiction ANIMORPH (Completely in English),total of 63 volumes
If you wanna read those to help with your English study,i can send you
for free
Agree
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2557  
Old 07-07-2010, 21:39
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nopain_nogain_e View Post
Ooooh, my super best friend, long time no see ><
me 2
oh, who are you?
Reply With Quote
  #2558  
Old 07-07-2010, 21:40
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I started playing games when i was first bought my ps1(It was when i studied in 7th class,so i was about 12-13 years old) and when i was 16 i can correct my teacher's mistakes
could instead... But how many times did you correct your E teacher mistakes?
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2559  
Old 07-07-2010, 21:52
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
could instead... But how many times did you correct your E teacher mistakes?
4/5 geez,just met some ghosts.....scared...a little....
You wanna see the Animorph fiction huh,let me see
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2560  
Old 07-07-2010, 21:55
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Total of 34,5 mb
File .prc
I'm using mobile pocket reader to see
And guyssssssssssssss,i have 4 volumes of "Twilight" series,but sadly,they're in Vietnamese total of 6,67 MB file .pdf
Whoever wanna read those,just pm me,i will send you via Y!
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:40.