![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#2521
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I did the listening and reading only. The results fluctuate a bit: 29-32 for listening and 31-38 for reading. I'm gonna take an IELTS exam in the coming days and if the band score is not so embarrassing, I'll post it here.
__________________
[CENTER] [/CENTER] |
|
#2522
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| bug_bunny145 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bug_bunny145 |
|
#2523
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
i miss some part. if u want to use deadly, place it after the verb
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#2524
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Missed what? "Dead wrong" is dead right! Because "dead" here is an adverb and synonymous with absolutely/exactly/completely...
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#2525
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() I have a boyfriend (not boy friend) who is really a hard-working student, but I think he doesn't have a talent for ( or we can change it to "he is not good at") English because ( not because of, if you want to use because of, your sentence will be "because of the fact that his grammar....") his grammar is good while his listening and speaking are quite bad.
__________________
... I love vOz .... And I'm the mAn who want to change the World .... [center][i]Tin tức, review về sản phẩm và công nghệ phần cứng luôn được cập nhật tại[/i] [b]vozExpress (express.voz.vn)[/b][/ve][b][/b][/center] |
|
#2526
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#2527
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
|
#2528
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| bug_bunny145 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bug_bunny145 |
|
#2529
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
how should i do to improve listening and speaking in english , my listening is very bad :( .
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][B][I][COLOR="Indigo"]Cuộc đời đó[/COLOR], [COLOR="DarkRed"]có bao lâu[/COLOR] ... [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]mà hững hờ[/COLOR][/I][/B] [/SIZE][/RIGHT] |
|
#2530
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|