Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2501  
Old 05-07-2010, 15:12
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranthanhtuanvn View Post
You're dead wrong is OK
Eminem sang a song which contains that sentence
Sings, not sang or contained, not contains
Even native english speakers make mistake
Reply With Quote
  #2502  
Old 05-07-2010, 15:29
tranthanhtuanvn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 492
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
Sings, not sang or contained, not contains
Even native english speakers make mistake
let the experts correct it
__________________
[QUOTE=ply;47253687]mình và gấu đang *** nhau, mình đột nhiên dừng lại kể cho gấu nghe về căng thẳng trong mối quan hệ Liên Triều, về tranh chấp giữa TQ và Philippin tại bãi ngầm Scaborough/Hoàng Nham, về phiên họp QH thứ 3 kỳ 13... Gấu ậm ừ vài câu rồi lại ấn vào lưng mình "thôi *** tiếp đi" thế là mình im bặt và lại tiếp tục ***[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2503  
Old 05-07-2010, 16:36
bug_bunny145's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 180
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranthanhtuanvn View Post
let the experts correct it
an expert is unnecessary, a normal person knowing more than us can fix it
Reply With Quote
  #2504  
Old 05-07-2010, 18:06
ferb123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 115
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
nah, if you think that learning english need any talent, and you are dead wrong
I have a friends .Boy, He's a really study hard student , But he has no talen in English, His grammar is good,but his listening and saying are just fair cuz he has no talent in English
Reply With Quote
  #2505  
Old 05-07-2010, 18:12
|G|I|G|A|'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 2,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
I have a friends .Boy, He's a really study hard student , But he has no talen in English, His grammar is good,but his listening and saying are just fair cuz he has no talent in English
I think you should have a review with English grammar and a little in sentences making. Your sentence is almost wrong entirely in using vocabulary and grammar :(
__________________
Đằng kia trên ngọn đồi thông, ánh mắt của chàng trai đang hướng về phía chân trời xa. Cơn gió nhẹ như bàn tay thiếu nữ, lả lướt trên từng sợi tóc, tựa hồ như những niềm hoài cảm, ký ức lại đưa anh về với từng phút giây hạnh phúc tưởng chừng như chỉ mới ngày hôm qua.
Reply With Quote
  #2506  
Old 05-07-2010, 18:29
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

^
^
so what's the point?
Reply With Quote
  #2507  
Old 05-07-2010, 18:31
Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 44
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
Sings, not sang or contained, not contains
Even native english speakers make mistake
I think it's correct.
"sang" means the action in the past, and "the song" replaced by "which", so I use contains.I don't know whether you mean the song was sung in the past
__________________
vozer không quan tâm xấu hay đẹp, chỉ quan tâm đến giá trị bản thân :
[QUOTE=bl4ckdr4g00n;14437584]nhiêu /shot?[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2508  
Old 05-07-2010, 18:36
bacpp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

After this summer, I will be done with English in my university. I feel very well because no one forces me to learn E.
Reply With Quote
  #2509  
Old 05-07-2010, 18:39
ferb123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 115
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by |G|I|G|A| View Post
I think you should have a review with English grammar and a little in sentences making. Your sentence is almost wrong entirely in using vocabulary and grammar :(
Cuz Im a 14 boy,so my grammar can't be perfect right?
Reply With Quote
  #2510  
Old 05-07-2010, 18:40
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by [megasharesvn] View Post
I think it's correct.
"sang" means the action in the past, and "the song" replaced by "which", so I use contains.I don't know whether you mean the song was sung in the past
Just my opinion
Mrs. chiphu, if you are reading this, please help us
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:11.