Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2391  
Old 01-07-2010, 16:08
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Who ???
you know, it's not very good if I show some names publicly
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #2392  
Old 01-07-2010, 16:17
KimiRaikkonen's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 51
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Yeah,i know.It's summer
and today,not "to day"
May be she comes from the past
__________________
"Rủ em nó đi uống nước, cho thuốc ngủ vào, đưa em nó vào nhà nghỉ, abc...xyz xong, ra một góc ngồi. Em nó sẽ tỉnh dậy và khóc, bạn châm điếu thuốc, mắt nhìn bâng quơ rồi bảo:"Chỉ tại anh yêu em quá".
Reply With Quote
  #2393  
Old 01-07-2010, 16:19
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimiRaikkonen View Post
May be she comes from the past
Ok,another question for ya all
What's the difference between "maybe" and "may be"
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2394  
Old 01-07-2010, 16:30
KimiRaikkonen's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 51
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Ok,another question for ya all
What's the differences between "maybe" and "may be"
it seems like i made a mistake again
I think your question has a gramatic mistake.
What are the difference..
Anyway, don't know the answer
__________________
"Rủ em nó đi uống nước, cho thuốc ngủ vào, đưa em nó vào nhà nghỉ, abc...xyz xong, ra một góc ngồi. Em nó sẽ tỉnh dậy và khóc, bạn châm điếu thuốc, mắt nhìn bâng quơ rồi bảo:"Chỉ tại anh yêu em quá".
Reply With Quote
  #2395  
Old 01-07-2010, 16:33
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimiRaikkonen View Post
it seems like i made a mistake again
I think your question has a gramatic mistake.
What are the difference..
Anyway, don't know the answer
my bad....
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2396  
Old 01-07-2010, 16:34
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
It's "what is the difference", dude
edited already
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2397  
Old 01-07-2010, 16:36
KimiRaikkonen's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 51
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Oh shit, i forgot it.
I mean the plural form of "diference"
__________________
"Rủ em nó đi uống nước, cho thuốc ngủ vào, đưa em nó vào nhà nghỉ, abc...xyz xong, ra một góc ngồi. Em nó sẽ tỉnh dậy và khóc, bạn châm điếu thuốc, mắt nhìn bâng quơ rồi bảo:"Chỉ tại anh yêu em quá".
Reply With Quote
  #2398  
Old 01-07-2010, 16:38
KimiRaikkonen's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 51
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
edited already
Better explain us )
What are your purposes in learning English?
I just want to communicate with English, watch movie without subtitle.
But it is too hard for me to watch American movie without reading the subs below..
__________________
"Rủ em nó đi uống nước, cho thuốc ngủ vào, đưa em nó vào nhà nghỉ, abc...xyz xong, ra một góc ngồi. Em nó sẽ tỉnh dậy và khóc, bạn châm điếu thuốc, mắt nhìn bâng quơ rồi bảo:"Chỉ tại anh yêu em quá".
Reply With Quote
  #2399  
Old 01-07-2010, 16:42
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I want to find some white girls, and have sex with them. Sorry, I'm not a real vozer
Reply With Quote
  #2400  
Old 01-07-2010, 16:55
9780295's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 340
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
I want to find some white girls, and have sex with them. Sorry, I'm not a real vozer
Just a question.
How LONG you are
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:30.