Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2311  
Old 28-06-2010, 20:34
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
But it sooooo awesomes and u should try some times
why do u know that it is so awesomes have u ever try thông @ss
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #2312  
Old 29-06-2010, 00:17
yulong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 418
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo15 View Post
why do u know that it is so awesomes have u ever try thông @ss
He laughed during his dream, a lot
Reply With Quote
  #2313  
Old 29-06-2010, 12:01
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo15 View Post
why do u know that it is so awesomes have u ever try thông @ss
he thôngs himself with a cucumber
Reply With Quote
  #2314  
Old 29-06-2010, 12:16
Hissay's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 2,538
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

hey gys,

this sentences : "She gone, far away from me" is wrong, isn't it ???

I want to use verb in PP, so it's must be " She is gone ..." right ?
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR=Gray][I][SIZE=3][B]Đi bên em chiều trên lối vắng.................[/B][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[COLOR=Gray]
[/COLOR][RIGHT][COLOR=Gray][I][B][SIZE=3]...............Phố xa phố xa ngỡ như thật gần[/SIZE][/B][/I][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #2315  
Old 29-06-2010, 12:19
bacphamphuong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 772
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissay View Post
hey gys,

this sentences : "She gone, far away from me" is wrong, isn't it ???

I want to use verb in PP, so it's must be " She is gone ..." right ?
"She has gone", sometime write "she's gone"
Reply With Quote
  #2316  
Old 29-06-2010, 12:21
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

sometimes people say: i'm gone....
Reply With Quote
  #2317  
Old 29-06-2010, 12:21
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hissay View Post
hey gys,

this sentences : "She gone, far away from me" is wrong, isn't it ???

I want to use verb in PP, so it's must be " She is gone ..." right ?
Yes, and it missed the verb "to be" at "She gone". The rest is OK, way to go.
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #2318  
Old 29-06-2010, 12:26
Hissay's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 2,538
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacphamphuong View Post
"She has gone", sometime write "she's gone"
Quote:
Originally Posted by minha1hr View Post
sometimes people say: i'm gone....
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiphu View Post
Yes, and it missed the verb "to be" at "She gone". The rest is OK, way to go.
Merci beaucoup
__________________
[LEFT][COLOR=Gray][I][SIZE=3][B]Đi bên em chiều trên lối vắng.................[/B][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/LEFT]
[COLOR=Gray]
[/COLOR][RIGHT][COLOR=Gray][I][B][SIZE=3]...............Phố xa phố xa ngỡ như thật gần[/SIZE][/B][/I][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #2319  
Old 29-06-2010, 13:53
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Grammar police'severywhere. So scary to go out these days
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2320  
Old 29-06-2010, 14:09
chiphu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 7,792
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
Grammar police'severywhere. So scary to go out these days
Ignore this fucking thread, then you're free to goal, buddy
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:53.