Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2301  
Old 27-06-2010, 12:43
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenpro88 View Post
Find the mistake:
Among three little pigs, the youngest one looks lovelier indeed.
I can't find :( very stupid in this kind of exercise hic
IMO: loveliest
comparing betwen 2 object and we may use the comparative comparing(adj+er/more-less+adj)
comparing among 3 and more object and we may use the superlative comparing(adj+st/most-least + adj)
just my 2 cent of experiences, not academically proved. Hope that i'd help you in some ways
Reply With Quote
  #2302  
Old 27-06-2010, 22:50
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Germany 4 - 1 England
God shave the Queen
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #2303  
Old 27-06-2010, 23:32
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'or''=' View Post
Germany 4 - 1 England
God shave the Queen
3 cat Team cannot win Tiger Tank Team
Reply With Quote
  #2304  
Old 28-06-2010, 13:40
ferb123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 115
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Today, I wake up and I see a straight thing
A white stinky glue thing on my pants,Is it OK?
Last night I was dreamed I was having s-x with some one
Reply With Quote
  #2305  
Old 28-06-2010, 13:45
bacphamphuong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 772
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
Today, I wake up and I see a straight thing
A white stinky glue thing on my pants,Is it OK?
Last night I was dreamed I was having s-x with some one
You have been raped. Poor u.
Reply With Quote
  #2306  
Old 28-06-2010, 14:33
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
Today, I wake up and I see a straight thing
A white stinky glue thing on my pants,Is it OK?
Last night I was dreamed I was having s-x with some one
no, you're not. you're gonna die
Reply With Quote
  #2307  
Old 28-06-2010, 14:41
huangxiuqiang's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 137
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

The funny topic. I like it. ka ka ka...
__________________
[LEFT][QUOTE]男: 我每天做幾百美金 .女:哦...! 那你是做什麼的? .男: 我做夢的 . 女: ???
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][QUOTE][/QUOTE][/COLOR][/QUOTE][/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
  #2308  
Old 28-06-2010, 18:46
ferb123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 115
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacphamphuong View Post
You have been raped. Poor u.
No way,My apartment for man only
Reply With Quote
  #2309  
Old 28-06-2010, 18:48
bacphamphuong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2008
Posts: 772
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferb123 View Post
No way,My apartment for man only
In that case, you have been raped by man. More poor for u.
Reply With Quote
  #2310  
Old 28-06-2010, 20:24
ferb123's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 115
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacphamphuong View Post
In that case, you have been raped by man. More poor for u.
But it sooooo awesomes and u should try some times
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:11.