Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2241  
Old 17-06-2010, 19:20
bacpp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenpro88 View Post
so hot now
i have a problem, that dunno using which what the hell is or what is the hell
like this: where the hell r u?
I think it's just a habit to emphasize following sentences.
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2242  
Old 17-06-2010, 19:20
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenpro88 View Post
so hot now
i have a problem, that dunno using which what the hell is or what is the hell
like this: where the hell r u?
what the hell is,babe
for example "What the hell is it ?"



You can also say "what in the world is..."
"what in the language of god is..."
so we have a structure "what +in whatever you can name + is/are +object ?"
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2243  
Old 17-06-2010, 19:21
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenpro88 View Post
so hot now
i have a problem, that dunno using which what the hell is or what is the hell
like this: where the hell r u?
both are wright and each one have its own meaning
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #2244  
Old 17-06-2010, 19:22
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhoang0112 View Post
both are wright and each one have its own meaning
oh,yah "what is the hell" have the meaning "what the hell means"
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2245  
Old 17-06-2010, 19:25
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 1,696
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
what the hell is,babe
for example "What the hell is it ?"



You can also say "what in the world is..."
"what in the language of god is..."
so we have a structure "what +in whatever you can name + is/are +object ?"
look like the snake bit itself
Reply With Quote
  #2246  
Old 17-06-2010, 19:38
bacpp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

My fan are blowing hot air to me. Wanna die
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2247  
Old 17-06-2010, 19:44
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacpp View Post
My fan are blowing hot air to me. Wanna die
use this

__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2248  
Old 17-06-2010, 22:39
bacpp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
use this
What do you mean? Point my fan to that?

Tired, exhausted, sad. I failed 2 subject this semester, 1 of these is the second fail , and total debt raise to 4. Wow, I have "donated" my school over 1 million VND Now I know the price for laziness, it's TIME, not money.

Toilet still stuck. I wanna poo, but I'm afraid it will stay in the bowl
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2249  
Old 17-06-2010, 22:41
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacpp View Post
What do you mean? Point my fan to that?

Tired, exhausted, sad. I failed 2 subject this semester, 1 of these is the second fail , and total debt raise to 4. Wow, I have "donated" my school over 1 million VND Now I know the price for laziness, it's TIME, not money.

Toilet still stuck. I wanna poo, but I'm afraid it will stay in the bowl
Good luck in this summer
i knew what you did last summer
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2250  
Old 17-06-2010, 22:43
bacpp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Good luck in this summer
i knew what you did last summer
Sound like you know me. Who the f*cking b*tch are you? (j/k) By the way, I don't even remember what I did last summer, except eating, sleeping and onlining
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:49.