![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#2241
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I think it's just a habit to emphasize following sentences.
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR] |
|
#2242
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() for example "What the hell is it ?" ![]() You can also say "what in the world is..." "what in the language of god is..." so we have a structure "what +in whatever you can name + is/are +object ?"
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2243
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#2244
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
oh,yah "what is the hell" have the meaning "what the hell means"
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2245
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#2246
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
My fan are blowing hot air to me. Wanna die
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR] |
|
#2247
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2248
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
What do you mean? Point my fan to that?
![]() Tired, exhausted, sad. I failed 2 subject this semester, 1 of these is the second fail , and total debt raise to 4. Wow, I have "donated" my school over 1 million VND Now I know the price for laziness, it's TIME, not money.Toilet still stuck. I wanna poo, but I'm afraid it will stay in the bowl
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR] |
|
#2249
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Good luck in this summer i knew what you did last summer
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#2250
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Sound like you know me. Who the f*cking b*tch are you? (j/k) By the way, I don't even remember what I did last summer, except eating, sleeping and onlining
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR] |
![]() |
|
|