Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2161  
Old 15-06-2010, 16:24
yulong's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 418
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I have come back everybody,does anyone miss me ???

I love you all
Love your ass, too
Reply With Quote
  #2162  
Old 15-06-2010, 16:28
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
I have come back everybody,does anyone miss me ???

I love you all
For the love of god, Are you dead yet?
Reply With Quote
  #2163  
Old 15-06-2010, 16:41
bacpp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Trying to learn some Japanese. How should I begin? I don't even know their character map.
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2164  
Old 15-06-2010, 16:48
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacpp View Post
Trying to learn some Japaness. How should I begin? I don't even know their character map.
Read some hentai, ecchi, or even watch some JAV. It helps. A lot.
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2165  
Old 15-06-2010, 16:51
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
Read some hentai, ecchi, or even watch some JAV. It helps. A lot.
can you explain what Japaness means ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2166  
Old 15-06-2010, 16:53
bacpp's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,123
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
can you explain what Japaness means ?
oh sh!t, typing mistake
__________________
[color=#F0F0F5].[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2167  
Old 15-06-2010, 16:53
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulong View Post
Love your ass, too
i don't know you baby,go home to your mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
For the love of god, Are you dead yet?
i come back from hell,my friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
Read some hentai, ecchi, or even watch some JAV. It helps. A lot.
why don't you say anything to me ?Did you forget little Wise Blue ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2168  
Old 15-06-2010, 16:57
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
can you explain what Japaness means ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
why don't you say anything to me ?Did you forget little Wise Blue ?
don't be so hasty!

Japaness is a new word of the new world. It refers to good educational material made by Japanese such as the stuff I listed above
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #2169  
Old 15-06-2010, 17:02
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
don't be so hasty!

Japaness is a new word of the new world. It refers to good educational material made by Japanese such as the stuff I listed above
you're still the same man/gay i knew
So happy to see you again...
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2170  
Old 15-06-2010, 17:02
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by foggyflute
japanese+noun. = good stuff
japaness = shitty stuff from japan that the rest of this world eager to swallow.
from another genius
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:23.