Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 19-02-2020, 03:25
Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 47
Xin Review Công ty Kofax VN

Xin chào các thím,

Em vừa qua phỏng vấn ở Công ty Kofax VN. Thím nào đã làm qua cho em chút review được không ạ, về giờ giấc, công việc, OT, môi trường, sếp...

Em cảm ơn ạ
__________________
~ When I look at you, oh I don't know what is real.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 19-02-2020, 10:50
pt_trieu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 324
Re: Xin Review Công ty Kofax VN

Làm thì không biết nhưng từng phỏng vấn ở bên đó, cũng khá khó chịu và hơi cáu )
__________________
[B]CHUYÊN LOA VÀ PHỤ KIỆN [COLOR="Blue"]EDIFIER[/COLOR] XÁCH TAY GIÁ TỐT[/B]
Website: www.edifierstore.vn
Facebook: fb.com/edifierstore
Phone/zalo: 0386.369.525
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 19-02-2020, 13:03
Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 47
Re: Xin Review Công ty Kofax VN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt_trieu View Post
Làm thì không biết nhưng từng phỏng vấn ở bên đó, cũng khá khó chịu và hơi cáu )
Cáu gì vậy thím
__________________
~ When I look at you, oh I don't know what is real.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:11.