Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-11-2019, 14:47
wish_everybody_lucky's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 69
Nhà đất Biên Hòa, Đồng Nai

Ai có nhu cầu mua nhà, đất ở Biên Hoà Đồng Nai thì inbox mình nhé. Hiện tại đang có rất nhiều nhà đất cần bán!

via vozForums for iPhone
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-11-2019, 09:52
Junior Member
Join Date: 08-2013
Posts: 17
Re: Nhà đất Biên Hòa, Đồng Nai

sổ chưa, giá ntn
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-11-2019, 15:29
wish_everybody_lucky's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 05-2012
Posts: 69
Re: Nhà đất Biên Hòa, Đồng Nai

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhdong000 View Post
sổ chưa, giá ntn
Cần thì inbox sdt để nói chuyện cho dễ nhe thím

via vozForums for iPhone
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-11-2019, 03:06
tonghuuhiep3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2014
Posts: 8,221
Re: Nhà đất Biên Hòa, Đồng Nai

Bh là ở phường nào?
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen]
[I]Sống chẳng có gì vui[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE] ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠[/CENTER]
[CENTER][COLOR=DarkGreen][I][SIZE=2] Thì chết có gì khổ[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkGreen] ------------[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:10.