Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-02-2019, 15:07
Lousianne's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 15
Mackingtos

Các bạn cho mình hỏi cách lắp ráp 1 máy Mac thì ntn vậy ak?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-02-2019, 21:01
VozStore's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 2,973
Re: Cần giúp Mackingtos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousianne View Post
Các bạn cho mình hỏi cách lắp ráp 1 máy Mac thì ntn vậy ak?
Ra applestore gần nhất

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using vozFApp
__________________
[CENTER][QUOTE][B][I][COLOR="Red"]Intel® Core™ i7-8700 ES 2.9@3.5[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]ASUS B150 PRO GAMING D3[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkRed"]4x8 DDR3 1600MHz[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]ASUS STRIX RX570 4G[/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[B][I][COLOR="BLACK"]Dual Boot Windows 10 2019 LTSC + macOS Mojave with fully compatibility[/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-02-2019, 21:34
h_pro9x's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 329
Re: Cần giúp Mackingtos

Quote:
Originally Posted by VozStore View Post
Ra applestore gần nhất

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using vozFApp
Vậy cho hỏi Apple Store gần nhất ở Sì Phố là đâu
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-02-2019, 22:32
VozStore's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 06-2013
Posts: 2,973
Re: Cần giúp Mackingtos

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_pro9x View Post
Vậy cho hỏi Apple Store gần nhất ở Sì Phố là đâu
Google có thu phí đâu

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using vozFApp
__________________
[CENTER][QUOTE][B][I][COLOR="Red"]Intel® Core™ i7-8700 ES 2.9@3.5[/COLOR] - [COLOR="Blue"]ASUS B150 PRO GAMING D3[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkRed"]4x8 DDR3 1600MHz[/COLOR] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]ASUS STRIX RX570 4G[/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[B][I][COLOR="BLACK"]Dual Boot Windows 10 2019 LTSC + macOS Mojave with fully compatibility[/COLOR][/I][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-02-2019, 22:42
vaccoz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2014
Posts: 1,405
Re: Mackingtos

__________________
[COLOR="white"]NVIDIA FAN[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-02-2019, 15:27
Apple's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 1,623
Re: Mackingtos

Mac thì có dăm loại. Nếu muốn xem nó thao thì vô ifixit
__________________
Liên hệ : 091.2293209
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-02-2019, 18:21
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2013
Posts: 246
Re: Mackingtos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousianne View Post
Các bạn cho mình hỏi cách lắp ráp 1 máy Mac thì ntn vậy ak?
Inbox nào :v
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:21.