Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #71  
Old 26-11-2018, 11:22
Vos's Avatar
Vos Vos is offline
M.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 468
Re: Khoe hàng [AFF Cup 2018] Dự đoán trúng thưởng Việt Nam - Malaysia ngày 16/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhn2111 View Post
khoe ở đây, thớt bóng đá, box dota 2 rồi
thôi k khoe nữa
khoe f17 đi thím, box này sắp đóng cửa nên khoe ở đây ko ai coi nữa đâu
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#e53935"][B]Ira - Avaritia - Luxuries[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[RIGHT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="#2e7d32"]"When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realised, the Lord doesn't work that way. So I just stole one and asked Him to forgive me ... and I got it!"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 26-11-2018, 11:29
dhn2111's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 12,320
Re: Khoe hàng [AFF Cup 2018] Dự đoán trúng thưởng Việt Nam - Malaysia ngày 16/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vostai View Post
khoe f17 đi thím, box này sắp đóng cửa nên khoe ở đây ko ai coi nữa đâu
OK mod

Gửi bằng vozFApp
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][CENTER]I love Jang Nara - Đờ mờ thằng bú WHEY
ALL ABOUT Jang Nara https://o.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=6716245
[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 26-11-2018, 11:40
dhn2111's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2012
Posts: 12,320
Re: Khoe hàng [AFF Cup 2018] Dự đoán trúng thưởng Việt Nam - Malaysia ngày 16/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vostai View Post
khoe f17 đi thím, box này sắp đóng cửa nên khoe ở đây ko ai coi nữa đâu
rồi nhé
https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=149217951
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][CENTER]I love Jang Nara - Đờ mờ thằng bú WHEY
ALL ABOUT Jang Nara https://o.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=6716245
[/CENTER][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 13:18.