Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2001  
Old 20-05-2010, 20:18
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
I must find a girl before it comes
I'm fully sealed
i'm still havin' the stamp
or
i'm still a virgin
Reply With Quote
  #2002  
Old 20-05-2010, 23:39
duy1124's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 5,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by jish@n View Post
just got TOEIC 750, an average score but higher than I expected
f*cking high score
i'm only 700
With that 750, you can easily find a good job
__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi
Reply With Quote
  #2003  
Old 20-05-2010, 23:45
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by duy1124 View Post
f*cking high score
i'm only 700
With that 750, you can easily find a good job
"i get only 700/i score only 700"
Can anyone tell me how to know what level/score in English you are when you have no money to go to those English centres thanks
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #2004  
Old 21-05-2010, 00:41
Daviath.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2010
Posts: 1,426
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

OMFG where's my f.cking mind? Shit it, i tried so hard & now all's coming back to none. F.ck u girl, u make me miss u, make me have so many sperming-dreams and now u just say: "giận rồi" and go off. Lol i'm an f.cking idiot but i still have my f.cking friends, although they can cheat me anytime, they got ur numbr, its not my fault, why do u still blame that f.cking shit on me.
Oh f.ck u girl.








But i realized that i really f.cking like (or love, but it's so far) u, my f.cking baby.
How to make u give up the disconnecting with me? Plz... (tried to find the word "làm lành" but i can't lol)


F.ck, f.ck, f.ck, my mind's full of f.ck now
@Ghosthammer: Stop using ur f.cking acronyms please, i cant translate it all.

p.s: please f.ck off my errors, thanks u
Reply With Quote
  #2005  
Old 21-05-2010, 03:10
athlon26's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 3,935
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Toeic is not representative at all of your expression skill

I think by "Toeic" people usually means "Toeic listening and reading comprehension" (Toeic "writing and talking" does exist ! )

personnally i have a good score at Toeic (almost 900) but every time I write t on this thread it take me a long time to think and build up each sentence and I know that i have been making a lot of mistake even in this post
Reply With Quote
  #2006  
Old 21-05-2010, 03:18
Jennyspc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 316
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Full of sadness and boring, Full of S thinking. The feeling like I am not exist, I am nothing in this world. what will make me stronger now? I hate myself for loving, missing him, I hate myself for the feeling I am an idiot and useless person/
Reply With Quote
  #2007  
Old 21-05-2010, 06:39
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 2,370
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by duy1124 View Post
f*cking high score
i'm only 700
With that 750, you can easily find a good job
Unfortunately, my job does not require English skill Just took it for fun because it was free

Quote:
Can anyone tell me how to know what level/score in English you are when you have no money to go to those English centres thanks
Take the placement tests of those centers at a very cheap fee
Or you could take the TOEIC exam at $30.

Quote:
Toeic is not representative at all of your expression skill

I think by "Toeic" people usually means "Toeic listening and reading comprehension" (Toeic "writing and talking" does exist ! )

personnally i have a good score at Toeic (almost 900) but every time I write t on this thread it take me a long time to think and build up each sentence and I know that i have been making a lot of mistake even in this post
Yeah, the TOEIC only tests you for listening and comprehension skills, as well as it only focuses on general English.

The TOEFL and IELTS are more valuable and reliable as they focuses on academic English.
__________________
Tình yêu đâu phải ai cũng may mắn tìm được nhau
Chẳng giống như chúng ta tìm được nhau rồi lại hoang phí duyên trời
Tại sao phải rời xa nhau mãi mãi, biết đến khi nào chúng ta
Nhận ra chẳng thể quên được nhau.....
Reply With Quote
  #2008  
Old 21-05-2010, 08:09
duy1124's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 5,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
"i get only 700/i score only 700"
Can anyone tell me how to know what level/score in English you are when you have no money to go to those English centres thanks
You are too "xoắn" about grammar . But somehow, you are right, because it's linked with your job (teacher-2-b)

to answer your question, I want to ask your another question: I want to eat some bread, but i don't have any money, how can you help me ?
__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi
Reply With Quote
  #2009  
Old 21-05-2010, 11:42
neo15's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 566
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by duy1124 View Post
You are too "xoắn" about grammar . But somehow, you are right, because it's linked with your job (teacher-2-b)

to answer your question, I want to ask your another question: I want to eat some bread, but i don't have any money, how can you help me ?
Change your style now, maybe Enzio style will help you
__________________
Yêu thì trong sáng còn phang thì trong tối
Reply With Quote
  #2010  
Old 21-05-2010, 12:31
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo15 View Post
Change your style now, maybe Enzio style will help you
nah, take his ass up-in-the-air

@davianth: nothing hard about translating acronyms in my sentences, is there anything that you don't understand?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:11.