Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1991  
Old 19-05-2010, 18:24
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

ACET is a trust-worthy center, the tuition fee is not the highest but still quite high so that its p/p ratio is not so good as other smaller centers which were founded by some ACET, BC teachers.
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1992  
Old 19-05-2010, 18:32
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I'm at coffee shop and nobody's here=)) They told me the event just happen at weekend.
Reply With Quote
  #1993  
Old 19-05-2010, 18:47
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
I'm at coffee shop and nobody's here=)) They told me the event just happen at weekend.
http://www.tienganh.com.vn/showthread.php?t=23194
Why don't you try this website ?
They have an english speaking club online.All you need is a headphone and a quiet place
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #1994  
Old 19-05-2010, 21:05
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

I need to improve my communicating skill , f2f is the best way.
Reply With Quote
  #1995  
Old 19-05-2010, 21:17
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
I need to improve my communicating skill , f2f is the best way.
If you live in Hồ Chí Minh city maybe i can help
edited
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #1996  
Old 20-05-2010, 17:42
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

The weather these days is too hot, I can't stand anymore
Are we coming to the doomsday?
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #1997  
Old 20-05-2010, 19:38
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
The weather these days is too hot, I can't stand anymore
Are we coming to the doomsday?
2012 is coming,my friend
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #1998  
Old 20-05-2010, 20:00
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

# 2000th post
Reply With Quote
  #1999  
Old 20-05-2010, 20:05
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
2012 is coming,my friend
I must find a girl before it comes
I'm fully sealed
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #2000  
Old 20-05-2010, 20:13
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 2,370
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

just got TOEIC 750, an average score but higher than I expected
__________________
Tình yêu đâu phải ai cũng may mắn tìm được nhau
Chẳng giống như chúng ta tìm được nhau rồi lại hoang phí duyên trời
Tại sao phải rời xa nhau mãi mãi, biết đến khi nào chúng ta
Nhận ra chẳng thể quên được nhau.....
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:03.