Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1981  
Old 19-05-2010, 09:23
vu_quan0508's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2007
Posts: 2,723
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Thanks for your advice . This coffee shop is quite near the UT so it 's convenient for me to visit there. Do they talk English there all the time? I will go to this Coffee Shop today around 6-8pm.
Reply With Quote
  #1982  
Old 19-05-2010, 10:21
beatƖemania's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,715
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
Thanks for your advice . This coffee shop is quite near the UT so it 's convenient for me to visit there. Do they talk English there all the time? I will go to this Coffee Shop today around 6-8pm.
Actually I heard this coffee shop is only crowded at weekend, but you should go and see for yourself since I have never been there in weekdays.
__________________
[SIZE="1"]No Bullshit Zone[/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1983  
Old 19-05-2010, 12:07
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
in the honest way of helpin' you out of this shit, this is my advice: never try to show-off, never-ever do it.
@nguyenhoang0112: dat iz da way i talk, doez it haz 'ny prob wit ya?
nuthin' change when ya use "ya" instead o' ya
ya'z 3D
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #1984  
Old 19-05-2010, 13:17
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhoang0112 View Post
ya'z 3D

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #1985  
Old 19-05-2010, 13:17
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
Writing and Speaking are so difficult that I can't practice alone. I try to reach 6.5 in IELTS test ( dun study anything yet). I still have 1 more year to reach that point. So what can I do? Which English center should I attend to? I can practice reading and listening by myself , so I need with the best p/p to study the rest 2 output skill . BC and ACET are so expensive :( Plz help me...
Another way to improve your writing skill is reading
You only need to read,1 page per day---->10 pages per day----->100 pages per day
try the news and rpg games and stuff on webs
Eventually your writing skill will be better,even better than those who go to the English centre
That's a good way for those who have no money,just as myself......
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #1986  
Old 19-05-2010, 13:28
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Another way to improve your writing skill is reading
You only need to read,1 page per day---->10 pages per day----->100 pages per day
try the news and rpg games and stuff on webs
Eventually your writing skill will be better,even better than those who go to the English centre
That's a good way for those who have no money,just as myself......
IMO: readin' somethin' w/o any interesting with the speed of 100 pages /days sound really really sick(not mentally or physically sickness). how 'bout some novels or short story that you like? read as much as u like. and btw, if ya only read, not write it down or take the notes, your writing skill'll be stuck at the same levels as before.

the bold one : just like me/just like myself. dunno where'd you learnt E from, but sound really really not-good-at-all
Reply With Quote
  #1987  
Old 19-05-2010, 13:31
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
IMO: readin' somethin' w/o any interesting with the speed of 100 pages /days sound really really sick(not mentally or physically sickness). how 'bout some novels or short story that you like? read as much as u like. and btw, if ya only read, not write it down or take the notes, your writing skill'll be stuck at the same levels as before.

the bold one : just like me/just as me. dunno where'd you learnt E from, but sound really really not-good-at-all
Yean man,i argee with you.I don't know what's wrong with me these days
Geez,just study in my class for once and see what i saw.hear what i heard
i'm certain that you will be just like me
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #1988  
Old 19-05-2010, 13:41
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
Yean man,i argee with you.I don't know what's wrong with me these days
Geez,just study in my class for once and see what i saw.hear what i heard
i'm certain that you will be just like me
for 4 yrs, i've not been in ANY English class, and as much as 'bout 3 yrs, i've not been touchin' 'ny grammar book or somethin' academic.
I'm not bein' in the same study condition/enviroment like you. so don't bother to compare, cuz with all the shit you said, you'll be some kind o' English teacher (to-be?) and i'm now using chinese as much as vietnamese, not english.
Reply With Quote
  #1989  
Old 19-05-2010, 13:47
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
for 4 yrs, i've not been in ANY English class, and as much as 'bout 3 yrs, i've not been touchin' 'ny grammar book or somethin' academic.
I'm not bein' in the same study condition/enviroment like you. so don't bother to compare, cuz with all the shit you said, you'll be some kind o' English teacher (to-be?) and i'm now using chinese as much as vietnamese, not english.
Alright,man.I understand what you mean
Maybe,no,because i was too lazy.Instead of blaming them for dragging me down,i should strive harder to make my English better
Money can't change anything.I can be better than those one,i will prove it
I will stand proudly and tell them one day
If i make any mistake,just tell them straight,ok ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #1990  
Old 19-05-2010, 13:48
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2006
Posts: 2,370
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu_quan0508 View Post
Writing and Speaking are so difficult that I can't practice alone. I try to reach 6.5 in IELTS test ( dun study anything yet). I still have 1 more year to reach that point. So what can I do? Which English center should I attend to? I can practice reading and listening by myself , so I need with the best p/p to study the rest 2 output skill . BC and ACET are so expensive :( Plz help me...
Actually, ACET is not as expensive as you expected. It costs about VND120k an hour, twice cheaper than BC, and equal to ILA or CleverLearn It is worth studying there. After few courses, you will realize that your English skills have a big improvement, especially in writing and speaking.
__________________
Tình yêu đâu phải ai cũng may mắn tìm được nhau
Chẳng giống như chúng ta tìm được nhau rồi lại hoang phí duyên trời
Tại sao phải rời xa nhau mãi mãi, biết đến khi nào chúng ta
Nhận ra chẳng thể quên được nhau.....
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 17:45.