Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1961  
Old 18-05-2010, 17:57
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlon26 View Post
you should teach your brother to turn on the PC and resume your downloads automatically

"Bro ! i'm counting on you to download "sexy_blond_girl _gang_bang.avi" ok ? "
Y.Bro: But I was downloading "Titty titty bang bang.avi" :(
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1962  
Old 18-05-2010, 18:41
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
stop using emoticon like you're having diarrhea that way


$ already implies USD in there idiot!
btw, thank you, i can't afford such expensive courses.




on the way here I crapped on some, didn't know those were yours. Deeply sorry.



Noam Chomsky can scare no one, mr.GreenHand




An arrogant & bad-English-teacher-TO-BE. OMFG, are you kidding me?


I hope he won't, in his hardest moment of his life, of course, what can be worse than you, dear?


fighting what? fighting who? whydontyoujuststopshittingaroundandgoouttrytogetalife?



Hope you enjoy this, dear

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1935115
Damn straight! i like this. where the f*ck is the "like" button?
Reply With Quote
  #1963  
Old 18-05-2010, 20:28
duy1124's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 5,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
Damn straight! i like this. where the f*ck is the "like" button?
+1 =))

It looks like there is a "brick-bombardment" =))
__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi
Reply With Quote
  #1964  
Old 18-05-2010, 20:48
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

you guys speak English f*cking good

Can somebody post a funny story here, i'm so bored :(
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #1965  
Old 18-05-2010, 21:15
duy1124's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 5,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhoang0112 View Post
you guys speak English f*cking good

Can somebody post a funny story here, i'm so bored :(
=))
I just watched "Grammar Nazis" video posted by Paladin., hahah, rofl =))

Well, you want a joke, i'm not good at telling jokes, but copying ones is all right
Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm
Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm
Here you are, darling

Quote:
Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi
Reply With Quote
  #1966  
Old 18-05-2010, 21:17
Jennyspc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 316
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
Damn straight! i like this. where the f*ck is the "like" button?
Sorry for spam, But you are a student at Enci English center? I see the slogan "Think globally - act Locally" in your sign.
Reply With Quote
  #1967  
Old 18-05-2010, 21:30
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
stop using emoticon like you're having diarrhea that way


$ already implies USD in there idiot!
btw, thank you, i can't afford such expensive courses.




on the way here I crapped on some, didn't know those were yours. Deeply sorry.



Noam Chomsky can scare no one, mr.GreenHand




An arrogant & bad-English-teacher-TO-BE. OMFG, are you kidding me?


I hope he won't, in his hardest moment of his life, of course, what can be worse than you, dear?


fighting what? fighting who? whydontyoujuststopshittingaroundandgoouttrytogetalife?



Hope you enjoy this, dear

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1935115
I will study harder
sorry for making such a fuss
It's true that "there's always someone out there better than me"
Sorry,guys
Let's work together to make this thread more intersting,ok ?

It's hard to make my English skills better when all around me are just....
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #1968  
Old 18-05-2010, 21:38
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyspc View Post
Sorry for spam, But you are a student at Enci English center? I see the slogan "Think globally - act Locally" in your sign.
nah, no, sorry for let ya down. i learn English all by myself, not in any English teaching center.
and why don't ya join us here?
Reply With Quote
  #1969  
Old 18-05-2010, 21:43
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosthammer View Post
nah, no, sorry for let ya down. i learn English all by myself, not in any English teaching center.
and why don't ya join us here?
sorry but i hate guys who use "ya" instead of "you"

I don't think that the word "you" takes much time to type
//anyone know some sites that good for studying English ?
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #1970  
Old 18-05-2010, 21:44
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenhoang0112 View Post
sorry but i hate guys who use "ya" instead of "you"

I don't think that the word "you" takes much time to type
//anyone know some sites that good for studying English ?
try this
http://www.learnenglish.de/
or this
http://www.englishgoes.com/
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:00.