![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1961
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Y.Bro: But I was downloading "Titty titty bang bang.avi" :(
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1962
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]()
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1963
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
It looks like there is a "brick-bombardment" =))
__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi |
|
#1964
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
you guys speak English f*cking good
![]() Can somebody post a funny story here, i'm so bored :(
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#1965
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I just watched "Grammar Nazis" video posted by Paladin., hahah, rofl =)) Well, you want a joke, i'm not good at telling jokes, but copying ones is all right ![]() Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Here you are, darling ![]() Quote:
__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi |
|
#1966
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Sorry for spam, But you are a student at Enci English center? I see the slogan "Think globally - act Locally" in your sign.
|
|
#1967
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() I will study harder sorry for making such a fuss It's true that "there's always someone out there better than me" Sorry,guysLet's work together to make this thread more intersting,ok ? ![]() It's hard to make my English skills better when all around me are just....
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#1968
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() and why don't ya join us here? |
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1969
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I don't think that the word "you" takes much time to type ![]() //anyone know some sites that good for studying English ?
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know |
| nguyenhoang0112 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by nguyenhoang0112 |
|
#1970
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
http://www.learnenglish.de/ or this http://www.englishgoes.com/
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
![]() |
|
|