Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #44171  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:26
jupiteryyy's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2010
Posts: 1,294
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Thằng MV sút vl

Gửi từ Blackberry STV100-2 bằng vozFApp
__________________
ROMELU LUKAKU của Manigga United vô đối.
Công tử bột ẻo lả Alvaro Moratã của Chè Xanh tuổi heo sánh vai với LUKAKU.
LUKAKU ngon hơn.
26 > 15
Reply With Quote
  #44172  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:26
mrphamvn's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2012
Posts: 4,053
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quả phạt góc đầu tiên của Việt Nam :( chênh lệch vl thật

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
Reply With Quote
  #44173  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:26
Spiderman (Peter Parker)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2014
Posts: 4,999
Dm thằng Đức cớp éo xứng đáng đứng trên sân xử lí như thằng nghiệp dư
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]SOME PEOPLE MOVE ON,[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]BUT NOT US, NOT US ...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #44174  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:26
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 268
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Nhịn góc quay mới thấy lỗ hổng chà bá mà mây thằng vn ngu vãi đứng nhìn bóng tới chân
Reply With Quote
  #44175  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:26
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 1,971
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Xin link a e ơiiii
Reply With Quote
  #44176  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:26
MrJully's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2011
Posts: 2,276
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quang Hảiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus using vozFApp
__________________
[QUOTE][B][I][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Người Tộc Trưởng Vĩ Đại ![/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #44177  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:27
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 207
Son ra rồi
Reply With Quote
  #44178  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:27
Xam Long's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 478
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

văn quít đá ngu cũng câu được thẻ vàng
Reply With Quote
  #44179  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:27
bookmarks's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2013
Posts: 4,656
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrphamvn View Post
Chỗ tao vẫn ngồi xem đủ

Sent from my iPhone using vozForums
Gặp gái ko có ny mà đang khóc tranh thủ động viên

Gửi từ RIM Classic bằng vozFApp
__________________
"I need you. I want you. I love you. But, I can't touch you! I say hello...you say goodbye"
Reply With Quote
  #44180  
Old 29-08-2018, 17:27
Bede_mienque's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2016
Posts: 1,513
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenbj View Post
Xin link a e ơiiii
lên xvideo có đó anh
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:40.