Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1261  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:45
siunhangao876@yahoo.com's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 404
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

văn toàn đá như lồng vậy
I'm using iVozForums
Reply With Quote
  #1262  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:45
Richycom's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2017
Posts: 215
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

vn thủ ngu vãi kẹc
Reply With Quote
  #1263  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:45
Vua Ch0''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2017
Posts: 2,346
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

1-1 rồi kìa thu mon ngu vl
__________________
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][/COLOR]Vua Của Mọi Loài Chó
Ký Tên
√uム cん0[COLOR="SandyBrown"][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1264  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:45
Han Lap Den's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2017
Posts: 921
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Thây ma chạy theo bóng nhìn bựa vl
Reply With Quote
  #1265  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:45
deptraicogisao1404's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2017
Posts: 11,980
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

cánh trái kìa dcm tụi m kèm người cc gì vậy
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]Keep Calm I'm a Gooner
[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1266  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:45
Eminem99999's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 1,902
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Xong phim Úc lợn
Reply With Quote
  #1267  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:45
Thanos Man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2017
Posts: 3,220
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcarcar View Post
đm thủ ngu vãi thua 1-2 đê
Đoán tỉ số cái địt mẹ mày Mồm thối vl
__________________
[B] [B]Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe![/B][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1268  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:45
lavie_1221's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2017
Posts: 459
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Khẳng định lời nguyền âu cái gì bị vozer chửi thì sẽ thành công. Ae chửi mạnh vào đê

Sent from S7 Edge using vozFApp
__________________
[b][color="red"]Http://AnhSaoXanh.CF[/color][/b] - Website giải trí công nghệ 1.0

[B]yêu màu [COLOR="Red"]đỏ[/COLOR] tiết canh, thích màu [COLOR="green"]xanh[/COLOR] rau sống[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1269  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
Spiderman (Peter Parker)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2014
Posts: 4,999
Thủ ngu như chó ấy, dmcm
__________________
[CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]SOME PEOPLE MOVE ON,[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]BUT NOT US, NOT US ...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1270  
Old 14-01-2018, 16:46
Thanos Man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2017
Posts: 3,220
Re: Bóng đá Việt Nam năm 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vua Ch0' View Post
1-1 rồi kìa thu mon ngu vl
Đoán tỉ số cái lồn mẹ mày ấy
Xui xẻo vc
__________________
[B] [B]Thanos is the most powerful being in the universe![/B][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 22:37.