Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #291  
Old 10-04-2010, 17:19
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: SG - Kế hoạch offline Bóng đá Fan cờ-lúp

chắc bụng to lò xo nhỏ nên.......
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 10-04-2010, 19:49
minzhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,356
Re: SG - Kế hoạch offline Bóng đá Fan cờ-lúp

Sẵn cái thớt này tụ tập thêm lần nữa, mai ae ai đi cafe động rùa ko vô điểm danh phát nào ?
__________________
[i][b][COLOR="Blue"]N[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]E[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Z[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]Z[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]U[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]I[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][I]Voz fan cờ-lúp[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 10-04-2010, 20:42
gâu_'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 9,942
Re: SG - Kế hoạch offline Bóng đá Fan cờ-lúp

đi
__________________
--
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 10-04-2010, 20:44
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: SG - Kế hoạch offline Bóng đá Fan cờ-lúp

1 vé boss:..

@ thím GÂU máu me quá ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 10-04-2010, 20:46
minzhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,356
Re: SG - Kế hoạch offline Bóng đá Fan cờ-lúp

Quote:
Originally Posted by gâu_ View Post
đi
Nhớ mặc áo Chí Hòa nhé
__________________
[i][b][COLOR="Blue"]N[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]E[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Z[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]Z[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]U[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]I[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][I]Voz fan cờ-lúp[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 10-04-2010, 20:48
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: SG - Kế hoạch offline Bóng đá Fan cờ-lúp

Coi MU đá à
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 10-04-2010, 20:49
minzhu's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 1,356
Re: SG - Kế hoạch offline Bóng đá Fan cờ-lúp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7UP View Post
Coi MU đá à
Yeah, vào động dzùa 1 lần cho biết
__________________
[i][b][COLOR="Blue"]N[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]E[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]Z[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]Z[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]U[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][COLOR="Black"]I[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B][I]Voz fan cờ-lúp[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 10-04-2010, 20:52
SeiferAlmasy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2006
Posts: 5,913
Re: SG - Kế hoạch offline Bóng đá Fan cờ-lúp

Quote:
Originally Posted by gâu_ View Post
đi
Thím gâu sao ko thấy chém trong kia nữa vậy.
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"]T[COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR] A[COLOR="Blue"]M[/COLOR]O,[COLOR="Blue"]L[/COLOR]A [COLOR="Blue"]G[/COLOR]R[COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR]N[COLOR="Blue"]D[/COLOR]E [COLOR="Blue"]I[/COLOR]N[COLOR="Blue"]T[/COLOR]E[COLOR="Blue"]R[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
Đà Lạt du kí - đồi cỏ hồng
https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=6786145
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 10-04-2010, 20:55
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 193
Re: SG - Kế hoạch offline Bóng đá Fan cờ-lúp

các bợn fangirl MU xinh không nhỉ ? Nhỡ gặp cá sấu thì phí công đi lắm.
__________________
[QUOTE]What the result of Milan - Juventus will be? I don't know, I am not interested in teams at such a low level[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 10-04-2010, 20:56
7UP's Avatar
7UP 7UP is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2009
Posts: 3,044
Re: SG - Kế hoạch offline Bóng đá Fan cờ-lúp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numata Haruka View Post
các bợn fangirl MU xinh không nhỉ ? Nhỡ gặp cá sấu thì phí công đi lắm.
Fan in tè mà vào đó thì mấy em kẹp cho gãy cổ
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:48.