Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-04-2010, 14:08
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Bán HDD WD caviar Black 500GB & HDD box 3.5 Vantex Full box

Đổi lên Lacie bán combo như trên. cả 2 Mới mua đươc 2 tháng ( BH 5 năm ) chạy HD nhưng h không còn nhu cầu nữa bán

HDD WD caviar Black 500Gb : SOLD (fix)


HDD Box Vantex ( full box ) : Sold





Liên hệ : việt - 0982685588
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-04-2010, 17:05
hoho's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 852
Re: Bán HDD WD caviar Black 500GB & HDD box 3.5 Vantex Full box

up hộ bác, mùa hè sắp đến có khác, hi hi
__________________
[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Call: O91.chín chín sáu.6889 [/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-04-2010, 17:21
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2010
Posts: 17
Re: Bán HDD WD caviar Black 500GB & HDD box 3.5 Vantex Full box

Cho em giá fix con HDD !
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-04-2010, 22:06
heomoi1512's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 2,610
Re: Bán HDD WD caviar Black 500GB & HDD box 3.5 Vantex Full box

cho xin giá fix con WD
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-04-2010, 08:40
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Re: Bán HDD WD caviar Black 500GB & HDD box 3.5 Vantex Full box

Up.............
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-04-2010, 09:17
sh_14012006's Avatar
cài win dạo ...
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 7,364
Re: Bán HDD WD caviar Black 500GB & HDD box 3.5 Vantex Full box

up dum dai ca nao
__________________
[I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]0868 151 151 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-04-2010, 18:20
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Re: Bán HDD WD caviar Black 500GB & HDD box 3.5 Vantex Full box

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh_14012006 View Post
up dum dai ca nao
Thanks ông em
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-04-2010, 21:24
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 1,544
Re: Bán HDD WD caviar Black 500GB & HDD box 3.5 Vantex Full box

up giùm bác, em vừa pm bác , ok thì pm lại em nhé
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-04-2010, 16:42
viet_icc's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 353
Re: Bán HDD WD caviar Black 500GB & HDD box 3.5 Vantex Full box

Up.........zz......
__________________
____________________
[I][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"]Việt:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I][SIZE="1"]0982685588 - 0904916630[/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][I]"Ruột để ngoài da...Baba để ngoài quần"[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-04-2010, 16:55
cua_8x's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 987
Re: Bán HDD WD caviar Black 500GB & HDD box 3.5 Vantex Full box

Pm cho Mình giá FIX nhất của con HDD nhé!Tks.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]YM:
Quang Trung Hà Đông[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:51.