Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #441  
Old 18-03-2010, 22:57
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

Post cho vui nhé , a minh đừng del

Eyefinity :



__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
  #442  
Old 18-03-2010, 23:02
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

ăn chơi quá
__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #443  
Old 18-03-2010, 23:06
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: OCer và đồ chơi - ryba - LN2 container (#430)

Res 8400 x 1050
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
  #444  
Old 19-03-2010, 10:55
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // Otterauge - DICE/LN2 container (#444)

Otterauge - DICE/LN2 Container





















__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #445  
Old 19-03-2010, 16:11
game_matter's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 16,112
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // Otterauge - DICE/LN2 Container (#444)

Cái xô ngoài cùng bên phải tiện phết nhỉ?

  #446  
Old 19-03-2010, 16:31
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // Otterauge - DICE/LN2 Container (#444)

Lên dàn :


__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
  #447  
Old 22-03-2010, 16:06
pronamsaigon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 3,125
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // Otterauge - DICE/LN2 Container (#444)

Kinh khủng quá
__________________
[QUOTE=gthn;14416500]Anh hoảng thật, nhưng rồi dùng võ công tự luyện, nhu trảo tóm lấy con rắn quăng về phía trước đánh bộp một phát rõ to, đồng thời anh nhảy sang trái cỡ một trượng. Ghê quá đi, anh thoát hiểm trong gang tấc. Anh thấy võ công mình tăng tiến rõ rệt và cũng tỉnh cmn ngủ[/QUOTE]
  #448  
Old 26-03-2010, 15:01
tranngocminh's Avatar
[\/] enthusiast
Join Date: 11-2006
Posts: 14,045
Giá của bộ này


Quote:
Hi,

the ExtremEdition rev. 3 cost normaly 250€ inkl. shipping Europe.

Inkl. Holder and Iso.

At moment Copper price goes up to high. I sold 25€ more for 80X150mm Copper because the price from my cooler goes up to 275€

At moment i sold out. Next building in two week befor i am in holiday.

Andi

__________________
[INDENT][SIZE="1"][COLOR="SlateGray"]
[B]AndreYang[/B]: If you have money, you can do the same thing as me.
[B]massman[/B]: I do it because I love it (Overclocking).
[B]Hazzan[/B]: I spent money buying 8 pcs 980XE retail for get one better. I have kill 2pcs my best 980XE in this board. I do it cause I love it with overclocking, nothing more...
[B]tranngocminh[/B]: vozforums.com, it's gone...
[B]Yến[/B]:Nếu ai thề độc mà cũng chết thì sẽ chẳng ai thề nữa cả. Nên em thiết nghĩ rằng anh không cần phải thề để làm j cả.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/INDENT]
  #449  
Old 26-03-2010, 21:50
kaka's Avatar
Chẳng Ngán Khoai To
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 6,003
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // Otterauge - DICE/LN2 Container (#444)

móa, bán lời dzã man thế..........gấp 4 lần tiền mình làm
__________________
[center][B][COLOR="Purple"]Vespa PK50 - 1986|| Vespa Super 150 - 1968 || Lead 110 || Lead 125 Fi[/COLOR][/B]
[/center]
  #450  
Old 26-03-2010, 22:15
dangthaison's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2008
Posts: 15,172
Re: OCer và đồ chơi // Otterauge - DICE/LN2 Container (#444)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaka View Post
móa, bán lời dzã man thế..........gấp 4 lần tiền mình làm
Rẻ mừ a ( mắc pà cố )
__________________
[B][I][COLOR="Green"]Sơn Gầy Custom [/COLOR][/I]:[/B] https://www.facebook.com/SonGayCustom/
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:33.