Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1821  
Old 23-03-2010, 21:14
tornado's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 2,317
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

My friend want to suicide.She cut her arm last night.Fortunately,we found and rescued her ontime.I'm very confused now.What can I do to make her love the life?
__________________
...........................................................................
Reply With Quote
  #1822  
Old 24-03-2010, 00:10
A_W_Wolf's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 87
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
My friend want to suicide.She cut her arm last night.Fortunately,we found and rescued her ontime.I'm very confused now.What can I do to make her love the life?
I can't say exactly what you can do for her in this situation because you give me an unclear circumstances.
You should find the reason that make her want to suicide, and I think you'll make her to love the life, let her know that there friends always beside her ^^
Reply With Quote
  #1823  
Old 24-03-2010, 07:56
d3adc3II's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 6,363
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Get to know the reason why she wants to commit suicide. Could it be unsatisfied job , broken love, family issues ???
__________________
i7 9700k@5.1Ghz | Z390 Aorus Master | 16 GBs VengeanceRGB | Aorus 1080Ti | 970Evo 1TB | Kraken X62 | Lianli PC-01DX | EVGA 750W G3
Gear: Vortex Race 3 | GPro Wireless | Glorious Model O- | G900 | Audio: Presonius Eris 3.5
Vaper Telegram group: https://t.me/VozVaperz
Reply With Quote
  #1824  
Old 24-03-2010, 20:28
A_W_Wolf's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 87
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

No one continues :(, I want to improve my English skill
Reply With Quote
  #1825  
Old 24-03-2010, 21:06
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 2,471
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

spam for funnnnnnn
__________________
I am not ashamed to admit I am ignorant of what I do not know
Reply With Quote
  #1826  
Old 25-03-2010, 22:18
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tornado View Post
My friend want to suicide.She cut her arm last night.Fortunately,we found and rescued her ontime.I'm very confused now.What can I do to make her love the life?
How can she commit suicide by cutting her arm? Or you mean her wrist?
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1827  
Old 26-03-2010, 23:22
mr_bom0708's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 1,811
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Mai Khoi has released a new album called "Made in Mai Khoi", I think it should be "Made by Mai Khoi"! Is that right?
__________________
[QUOTE=trunkz;22274926]Hỏi nó có cho xếp hình không:

- Cho: "Thứ dễ dãi vậy anh không thể quen được".

- Không cho: "Vậy mà yêu cái mẹ gì, vĩnh biệt"[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #1828  
Old 26-03-2010, 23:42
duy1124's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2007
Posts: 5,329
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bom0708 View Post
Mai Khoi has released a new album called "Made in Mai Khoi", I think it should be "Made by Mai Khoi"! Is that right?
"Made in", it turns my mind black =))

Well, i have the same opinion as you that "made by" is correct


//////////
Tomorrow i'm going to take a Economic Math 2 mid-course exam , which now is straining me so much.

And Micro-Economic, that subject is too complicated for me to "digest"
__________________
Nhân như phùng khốn cảnh bất đoản anh hùng khí. Vinh nhục quý tiện đảm đắc khởi
Reply With Quote
  #1829  
Old 27-03-2010, 08:13
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2008
Posts: 2,550
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bom0708 View Post
Mai Khoi has released a new album called "Made in Mai Khoi", I think it should be "Made by Mai Khoi"! Is that right?
LoL, made in Mai Khoi, and made with who ?
Reply With Quote
  #1830  
Old 27-03-2010, 17:54
'or''=''s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 2,225
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bom0708 View Post
Mai Khoi has released a new album called "Made in Mai Khoi", I think it should be "Made by Mai Khoi"! Is that right?
Or perhaps, she means she is pregnant
__________________
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:37.