Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1721  
Old 02-03-2010, 08:03
song_gam's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2009
Posts: 7
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

You're right =))
__________________
sút.
Reply With Quote
  #1722  
Old 02-03-2010, 12:22
Ahura's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2009
Posts: 12,845
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

i dont'n write English... but i can speak . !
__________________
ádhljfhạksdhjkfhjkádhkjfhakjehiahksdjhfạkhdsueaiúdỳaiuehithádhjfhakehkjhakhksdhkfhakdshkfhakjehkhjksdhkjfhaldhfaueihùhúdhihfahsdkfjhạkdshjkfhádhjkàhlsdhjkfhakjhsdkjhfkaljshdklfjhaeoiutiwiadkjfhkdjshkjfhahsldjhfjahlksdhlkjfhạkshdjkhfkạhsdjkhfjkahdljkhfladgioưeou0a8dgaudguaudga;diugadsogu{ƠGGưga]adgư}}}}}]]]]ưgd-
Reply With Quote
  #1723  
Old 02-03-2010, 21:42
lobobo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 326
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahura View Post
i dont'n write English... but i can speak . !
Iam, too
__________________
[B][COLOR="Green"][CENTER]lobobo's fans-lobobo 520![/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1724  
Old 02-03-2010, 21:43
armani5785's Avatar
đã có TÍT
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 2,182
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobobo View Post
Iam, too
i'm too too
Reply With Quote
  #1725  
Old 02-03-2010, 21:53
yreimm0308n90's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 1,494
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by armani5785 View Post
i'm too too
What's that? English or Vietnamese?
Reply With Quote
  #1726  
Old 02-03-2010, 21:56
tantrokiniem's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 5,192
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by yreimm0308n90 View Post
What's that? English or Vietnamese?
yes , that's right ..
__________________
[I][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]VozFC HCM - Mr President - No.27[/COLOR][/B][/I]
[COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Trinity Agency[/COLOR]
Event & Teambuilding[/COLOR][/B]
//trinity.com.vn
Reply With Quote
  #1727  
Old 02-03-2010, 22:00
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 648
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

What are you doing? I' working and playing in Voz ^^
__________________
"Yên lặng. Chỉ nói những điều mang lại lợi ích cho bạn và người khác; tránh những cuộc cà kê mất thì giờ."
[B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Thống kê lỗi game với Card ATI- Huy động Vozer để tìm tỷ lệ[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]
[CENTER]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=799656[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1728  
Old 02-03-2010, 22:07
yreimm0308n90's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 1,494
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrokiniem View Post
yes , that's right ..
I can't understand what he meant
Reply With Quote
  #1729  
Old 02-03-2010, 23:20
lkptran's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2007
Posts: 255
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tự học và Internet View Post
What are you doing? I' working and playing in Voz ^^
are you working in VOZ
what do you do in voz??
spamer
and what are PLAYING in VOZ????
__________________
P.S : I LOVE YOU
Reply With Quote
  #1730  
Old 02-03-2010, 23:32
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 648
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkptran View Post
are you working in VOZ
what do you do in voz??
spamer
and what are PLAYING in VOZ????
I'm type a post about IT and share knowegle with everyone. I'm working, although i'm playing
__________________
"Yên lặng. Chỉ nói những điều mang lại lợi ích cho bạn và người khác; tránh những cuộc cà kê mất thì giờ."
[B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]Thống kê lỗi game với Card ATI- Huy động Vozer để tìm tỷ lệ[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B]
[CENTER]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=799656[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 20:53.