Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6171  
Old 05-12-2016, 19:36
thanhtai2009's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 10,098
Re: Opera (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Tóm lại thì nó có cái hướng dẫn luôn đây này: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.c...w_faq/bi7.html
__________________
[I]Kỷ niệm khó phai。。。[/I]
[QUOTE=love6985;75014363]thím nào tên Vinh, sđt O913592*** đang đi chơi đâu về nhà ngay, bố vừa điện cho tại hạ hỏi nhé :amazed:

:rofl:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6172  
Old 15-12-2016, 09:29
Dark Man's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 33,807
Re: Opera (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

20 year edition: Opera 42 ships with new gifts
Quote:
This year, we celebrate 20 years of making a browser. 2016 has been a big year for Opera, one in which we have been able to make the browser a lot better. There is no better way to complete such an amazing year than bringing you a new version with a very special number. Opera 42 debuts today with some new gifts.

Built-in currency converter

Opera is now the first of the major browsers to add a built-in currency converter. It makes it easy to check what items cost, and is ready to improve the way people shop online.



Cross-border e-commerce is booming all around the world. According to research, within four years, 45% of online shoppers worldwide will purchase products from foreign online stores. There are many countries, in which more than 50% of people do it already.

With these trends, the use of online currency converters has become one of the most common needs – and greatest sources of frustration – when looking for products, as until now, no other browser has offered a built-in currency converter. Today, Opera becomes the first to offer this smart solution.
To use the currency converter, simply select the price you want to convert on the page and Opera will automatically show it in your local currency. You can also change your output currency in the browser settings. Opera 42 supports conversion in 32 currencies based on daily values from the European Central Bank.

Even smarter and faster startup

Opera’s faster startup mechanism works even better in Opera 42. We now take into account which tabs were most recently used before you quit Opera, instead of relying on the order of tabs to determine which ones to load on startup.

Easy to add news feeds from websites

Opera’s personal newsreader has been given a fresh, new look and now offers an easier way to discover feeds. If a page publishes a web feed, a little newspaper icon will appear in the address bar. Simply click it and then select one to open. If you find it interesting, you can always add it to your existing sources. We want to keep the address bar as clean as possible, so this feature is disabled by default. To enable it, go to Settings (Preferences) > Browser > Personal news > Show available news feeds on address bar and check the checkbox.



Once you have your favorite sources configured, you can get a notification whenever new content is published. A blue dot will appear over the newspaper icon to let you know.

Download Opera 42 and let us know what you think about the new features and the progress we made this year.
__________________
[I][INDENT][COLOR="Sienna"][B]Khi XH đầy những con bò thì có nên chấp nhặt đàn bò không ?
[/B][/COLOR][/INDENT][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6173  
Old 22-12-2016, 08:33
thanhtai2009's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 10,098
Re: Opera (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)


https://www.opera.com/blogs/desktop/2016/12/2489/
__________________
[I]Kỷ niệm khó phai。。。[/I]
[QUOTE=love6985;75014363]thím nào tên Vinh, sđt O913592*** đang đi chơi đâu về nhà ngay, bố vừa điện cho tại hạ hỏi nhé :amazed:

:rofl:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6174  
Old 22-12-2016, 08:35
yaibakt's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 19,011
Re: Opera (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

đang chạy 44 PGO ko quan tâm
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #6175  
Old 26-12-2016, 20:53
404 clone's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 1,160
Re: Opera (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Bản beta mới có vẻ đc, để cài thử
__________________
[B][I]Nick được ân xá[/I][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6176  
Old 07-01-2017, 16:55
thanhtai2009's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 10,098
Re: Opera (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Lượn vài vòng thì thấy cái adblocker này có "đạo đức" phết các thím ạ : https://addons.opera.com/en/extensio...s/adnauseam-2/
__________________
[I]Kỷ niệm khó phai。。。[/I]
[QUOTE=love6985;75014363]thím nào tên Vinh, sđt O913592*** đang đi chơi đâu về nhà ngay, bố vừa điện cho tại hạ hỏi nhé :amazed:

:rofl:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6177  
Old 08-01-2017, 11:46
yaibakt's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 19,011
Re: Opera (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhtai2009 View Post
Lượn vài vòng thì thấy cái adblocker này có "đạo đức" phết các thím ạ : https://addons.opera.com/en/extensio...s/adnauseam-2/
có hơn gì adblock với adblockplus ko
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #6178  
Old 08-01-2017, 13:52
Dark Man's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2010
Posts: 33,807
Re: Opera (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaibakt View Post
có hơn gì adblock với adblockplus ko
Same ques
__________________
[I][INDENT][COLOR="Sienna"][B]Khi XH đầy những con bò thì có nên chấp nhặt đàn bò không ?
[/B][/COLOR][/INDENT][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6179  
Old 09-01-2017, 16:55
yaibakt's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 19,011
Re: Opera (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

có cách nào ko hiện cái bảng này ko mọi người?
mình tạo folder v0z trên speeddial, trong đó có 10 link mình hay theo dõi, mỗi lần mình chọn 3dots góc trên rồi "open all in new tab" là nó ra cái warning này, phiền ghê...

__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #6180  
Old 09-01-2017, 21:46
thanhtai2009's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2012
Posts: 10,098
Re: Opera (Mọi versions mới đều post vào đây)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaibakt View Post
có hơn gì adblock với adblockplus ko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Man View Post

Same ques
Kiểu như nó không hiện quảng cáo nhưng vẫn tự click quảng cáo ấy, không phiền đến mình mà vẫn đảm bảo nguồn thu cho website Quá đạo đức
__________________
[I]Kỷ niệm khó phai。。。[/I]
[QUOTE=love6985;75014363]thím nào tên Vinh, sđt O913592*** đang đi chơi đâu về nhà ngay, bố vừa điện cho tại hạ hỏi nhé :amazed:

:rofl:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:49.