Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-12-2016, 21:33
zZForteZz's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 5,840
All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 2)

Part 1: https://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=4515794

Vì part 1 đã quá lớn rồi với lại thường xuyên lỗi page nên mạn phép lập toipc mới

Quote:
RULE

Vui lòng không đề cập về KAV trong theard
Không đăng ảnh quá sexy
Trên 5 ảnh, gif thì cho vào thẻ quote

__________________
[COLOR="Magenta"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]♛APINK | 에이핑크 | エーピンク♛[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[RIGHT][I][B]https://steamcommunity.com/id/MonsterZk[/B][/I][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-12-2016, 21:40
RyoDragonz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 14,389
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 2)

Bóc tem




Cùng 1 người nhé cho thím nào lúc nãy hỏi - Park Jeonghwa
__________________
|[COLOR="YellowGreen"]Shin Suran[/COLOR]||[COLOR="Plum"]LOOΠΔ/ODD EYE CIRCLE[/COLOR]|
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-12-2016, 21:41
Somi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 2,314
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 2)

#아이오아이 #IOI #TIMESLIP

__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="#EA498D"]●˘◡˘●
´◔ ‸◔` [SIZE="2"][color=#eb3a13][B]아이오아이[/B] [COLOR=#44B9E7][B]170120-21-22[/B][/COLOR] #TIMESLIP[/COLOR][/SIZE] ❤
[SIZE="4"]♛ [B]I.O.I #OT11 forever[/B] ♛[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-12-2016, 21:51
zZForteZz's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 5,840
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 2)

Tối nay Apink tung teaser của Dear

Big Bang tung 2 MV cho full album MADE

EXO thì lùi lịch phát hành album mùa đông sang ngày 20/12
__________________
[COLOR="Magenta"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]♛APINK | 에이핑크 | エーピンク♛[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[RIGHT][I][B]https://steamcommunity.com/id/MonsterZk[/B][/I][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-12-2016, 21:51
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2013
Posts: 3,132
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 2)

Fxxk It hay vãi , TOp rap khỏi chê, bài Last dance như Blue version 2 nhưg thik bài Blue hơn, giọng Top hát quá đã
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-12-2016, 21:59
RyoDragonz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2013
Posts: 14,389
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanngacun View Post
Fxxk It hay vãi , TOp rap khỏi chê, bài Last dance như Blue version 2 nhưg thik bài Blue hơn, giọng Top hát quá đã
Tới khúc lão TOP hát đúng bất ngờ
__________________
|[COLOR="YellowGreen"]Shin Suran[/COLOR]||[COLOR="Plum"]LOOΠΔ/ODD EYE CIRCLE[/COLOR]|
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-12-2016, 22:02
Lee Qri's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2012
Posts: 5,378
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyoDragonz View Post
Bóc tem




Cùng 1 người nhé cho thím nào lúc nãy hỏi - Park Jeonghwa
Sa mạc lời
__________________
[QUOTE][CENTER][COLOR="Red"]No Ỉa chảy No Life[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Shy Shy Shy[/COLOR][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-12-2016, 22:02
Somi's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2016
Posts: 2,314
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 2)

__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="#EA498D"]●˘◡˘●
´◔ ‸◔` [SIZE="2"][color=#eb3a13][B]아이오아이[/B] [COLOR=#44B9E7][B]170120-21-22[/B][/COLOR] #TIMESLIP[/COLOR][/SIZE] ❤
[SIZE="4"]♛ [B]I.O.I #OT11 forever[/B] ♛[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-12-2016, 22:04
zZForteZz's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 5,840
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 2)

Apink Special Album Rolling Music Teaser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HvACDa4mcY

__________________
[COLOR="Magenta"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][B]♛APINK | 에이핑크 | エーピンク♛[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[RIGHT][I][B]https://steamcommunity.com/id/MonsterZk[/B][/I][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-12-2016, 22:05
ryzdragon's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2013
Posts: 82
Re: All about Showbiz, Music, Drama, Idol, etc. (Part 2)

Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:06.