![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#8351
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]
|
|
#8352
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] |
| love ballad |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by love ballad |
|
#8353
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]
|
|
#8354
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]
Siêu nhân nào đây ?
__________________
Even you can't reset your life, you still can reset relationships |
| zandacross |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by zandacross |
|
#8355
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]
|
|
#8356
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]
__________________
Even you can't reset your life, you still can reset relationships |
| zandacross |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by zandacross |
|
#8357
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]
|
|
#8358
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] |
| love ballad |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by love ballad |
|
#8359
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]
|
|
#8360
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: [Hội ăn nhậu - du hí SG]
__________________
[SIZE="2"][I][COLOR="Teal"]Life is so short. Dont waste it with negative people who dont appreciate you. Keep them in your heart but keep them out of your LIFE <3[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] |
| love ballad |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by love ballad |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|