![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1471
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
, use some stickers to write down all your new words, stick it everywhere u can see it (fridge, wall, monitor, desk,toilet...). /lol, around 100 words a day, impossible ![]()
__________________
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]Trò chơi nhập vai thực tế - 5D Escape Room[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]www.weescape.vn[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]fb/weescapevn[/COLOR]- [COLOR="DarkGreen"]https://plus.google.com/+WeescapeVn[/COLOR][/SIZE] |
| emtraisieunhan |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by emtraisieunhan |
|
#1472
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
flashcard in and out of testing room :">
|
|
#1473
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
yeah.. I know that's impossible
.. just ask for fun =)) |
| bl4ckdr4g00n |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bl4ckdr4g00n |
|
#1474
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() mà cho e hỏi luôn lol là viết tắt của laugh ... gì nữa ạ
|
| vietthang1708 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by vietthang1708 |
|
#1475
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
/ jerk off là 1 hành động tự tạo ra 1 thứ...
__________________
Goodbye ! |
| Baby | DieHard |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Baby | DieHard |
|
#1476
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
haizzz for a long time I have not post anything in this thread
![]() Recently my Eng. is not good, I'm so lazy
__________________
[B]Sự sống nảy mầm từ trong cái chết, hạnh phúc hiện hình từ trong những hi sinh gian khổ, ở đời này không có con đường cùng, chỉ có những ranh giới, điều cốt yếu là đủ sức mạnh để bước qua những ranh giới ấy[/B] |
|
#1477
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[I]Deutscher Adler.[/I] |
|
#1478
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
actually it should be swear-word, but i'm so lazy for typing "-"
lần sau không biết sửa thì đừng có lanh chanh
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1479
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Anyone learns english on Paltalk ?
|
|
#1480
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Thanks, man
__________________
[/RIGHT][RIGHT]I want to finish it but I don't want to finish it.[/RIGHT] [QUOTE]...so don't be thinking 'that time was fun', because you should be thinking 'that time was ALSO fun'...[/QUOTE] |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|