![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6431
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Damn it, 3 finals tomorrow, I'm sooooo gonna fail
.
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER] |
|
#6432
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
My boss delayed me 3 days for the document, but finally he gave me wrong numbers. He's so stupid
!
|
|
#6433
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#6434
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#6435
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
2 months.
Some will see what I've said strange but this is the root: back years ago, I failed the big exam to university and as a vice director of a Ministry, I asked her for information, just information about some universities or colleges that had lower requirements. She refused by saying: "This issue is out of my range!". Then I left HN to go to Saigon and now I'm in HN again, finished my 4 years and got a job. Meet her few times and the last one was 2 months ago at a wedding. She asked me: "Are you employed yet?" and I reply:"Yes, I'm a !". She stood in silent. ![]() //I am not a bus driver assisatant.
|
|
#6436
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Gosh, next semester I'll have Life skills class. According to my friends, they will show us a video of how a baby was born, and absolutely uncensored
.
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER] |
|
#6437
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Is there baby-making practice
|
| midnight_knight_kut3 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by midnight_knight_kut3 |
|
#6438
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
.
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR] |
|
#6439
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| hideyoshi_toyotomi |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hideyoshi_toyotomi |
|
#6440
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I failed my life's most important exam yesterday
![]() For the speaking test I randomly picked this topic: "When should sex education be introduced in secondary school curriculum". I was supposed to talk for 3 minutes, and everything was fine until when there were about 30 seconds left I ran out of things to talk about... so I rambled a bit, and realized I wouldn't have enough time for the conclusion so... "In conclusion, sex education is essential in secondary school education so that children can find sex enjoyable and safe"
|
| diablopineapple |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by diablopineapple |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|