Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 26-12-2011, 21:01
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksnow.love View Post
card ngon gia cung on? gia' chung 1m8,bac ban 1m9 ma con sach se dep de cung dc rui! up ho bac
card như mới luôn
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 26-12-2011, 21:59
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

mới 10h mà buồn ngủ quá
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 26-12-2011, 22:01
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 3,680
Re: Bán cái VGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye_041 View Post
mới 10h mà buồn ngủ quá
bác đang ở Tây à
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 26-12-2011, 22:11
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 2,714
Re: Bán cái VGA

....................bác chủ vệ sinh nhiều quá cũng không tốt đâu...nhỡ bay em nào trên bo thì mệt lắm...hic
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 26-12-2011, 23:02
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaoThyHoiNach View Post
bác đang ở Tây à
Em vừa từ tây về ta để bán card cho các bác đây. up phát rồi đi ngủ, vừa chơi L.A Noire xong đau hết cả đầu đi phá án
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 27-12-2011, 09:18
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 27-12-2011, 09:45
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

khiếp, sáng sớm trôi nhanh thế ạ
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 27-12-2011, 11:12
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

upppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 27-12-2011, 12:02
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

up thêm phát nữa. Anh em đi qua đá giùm em lên với
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 27-12-2011, 13:19
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

uuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppp
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 18:22.