![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1421
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hey guys, i have some problems with using the phrase " all the way down ". I don't know its meaning and whenever we use it. Here is an example:
"Don't smoke your cigarette all the way down." Could you please translate this sentence into Vietnamese. Btw, i also need to know more about the way using "all the way up" :| Thank you in advance
__________________
Life is tough !!!!! |
| freelancers |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by freelancers |
|
#1422
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
What is the difference between will and desire?
__________________
[I]Deutscher Adler.[/I] |
|
#1423
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
"will" is used when u do what u like
"desire" is used when u do what u really like Eg: will: I'm willing to date with her. desired: I'm desiring to date with him.
__________________
-- |
|
#1424
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
will: you are really like it, and you can do it desire: yeap, you really like it, want it badly, but can not do it at the momment |
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1425
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
what does "this is one on me" means?
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"]THE PERSON ONLY FOR CHII[/COLOR] |
| minhtri_595 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by minhtri_595 |
|
#1426
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Learn new words , What should I do , someone tell me , plz
|
|
#1427
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
I think it literally means :"This is my situation"
|
|
#1428
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Hi everyone !!!
Anyone know the name of MJ What is not? |
|
#1429
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Mary Jane
// i don't understand your question |
|
#1430
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|