![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1391
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
The south is famous for their lovely weather, friendly neighbourhood and inbred kids.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][U][B]Stupidity at its finest:[/B][/U][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Teal"]Scully: Homer, we're going to ask you a few simple yes or no questions. Do you understand?[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Homer: Yes. (lie detector blows up)[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] |
|
#1392
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1393
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
What was that? I could not understand a word that guy Simpson said......
__________________
[I]Picking AMD was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made so far...[/i] |
|
#1394
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
He's just made a big mistake.
Hi everyones, can someone translates my name into English?
__________________
-- |
|
#1395
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Quote:
__________________
Nhận đặt hàng từ các web buôn bán hàng ở Trung Quốc([COLOR="Orange"]taobao[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"]paipai[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrange"]alibaba[/COLOR]...) Y!M/GoogleTalk/MSN/FaceBook:Ghosthammer.shop [SIZE="1"][B]TRUONG CONG THANH-[COLOR="Green"]VCB[/COLOR]:0451001951555 - [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]ACB[/COLOR]:83976049 - [COLOR="Red"]TECHCOM[/COLOR]BANK:11523178936012[/B][/SIZE] |
| GhostHammer.v2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by GhostHammer.v2 |
|
#1396
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
They have the same meaning?
The last week, in Lab, I helped my friend finish his test, so I can't complete my test intime. This week, I tell him to go to school for me, but he doesn't. Such a bad friend, I'll never help him again .Are ur friends good?
__________________
-- |
|
#1397
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
nah, some of them are good, some of them are not.. that's life
__________________
Nhận đặt hàng từ các web buôn bán hàng ở Trung Quốc([COLOR="Orange"]taobao[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"]paipai[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrange"]alibaba[/COLOR]...) Y!M/GoogleTalk/MSN/FaceBook:Ghosthammer.shop [SIZE="1"][B]TRUONG CONG THANH-[COLOR="Green"]VCB[/COLOR]:0451001951555 - [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]ACB[/COLOR]:83976049 - [COLOR="Red"]TECHCOM[/COLOR]BANK:11523178936012[/B][/SIZE] |
| GhostHammer.v2 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by GhostHammer.v2 |
|
#1398
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE=skillmax15;79880557]Ku Vision thì đại loại là nó hiểu biết mọi chuyện. Ko tà tâm, ko toan tính, vì lợi ích không của bản thân. Cũng xứng đáng. :byebye:[/QUOTE] |
|
#1399
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
never..what's it name?
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1400
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|