Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1381  
Old 17-05-2009, 11:41
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckdr4g00n View Post
@Kishimoto and who still concern about my sex: I'm not gay, I'm beo
(tớ không gầy, tớ béo)
Kishimoto: Moring Mr.Dzong, can you tell us something about your sex?
bl4ckdr4g00n: Uhmmm, 6 to 12 times a week. It depends, ya know.
Kishimoto: Ouch, sorry, I mean male, female, gay or hybrid sir?
bl4ckdr4g00n: Ah, all of them, sometimes even with myself.
Kishimoto: Oh my god!
bl4ckdr4g00n: No, no god, he's too far away... I love close relationship only.
Kishimoto: Hmm... Is it hostile? A lot of us are Catholic you know!!!
bl4ckdr4g00n: Horse style? yeah, dog style also... But I hate Missionary style. My g*y friends don't like it.
Kishimoto: Oh sh*t!
bl4ckdr4g00n: Ah, sometimes sh*t is unavoidable, an*l sex is iresistible to me... so no pain no gain!
Kishimoto: Oh dear!
bl4ckdr4g00n: No man, you cannot do that from behind with a deer, they run so fast and jump so hard... It will hurt (pause) ... a lot.
Kishimoto:

(credit from here: http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1502)

Enjoy Sunday morning folks!
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1382  
Old 17-05-2009, 12:27
Ghosthammer's Avatar
Hết xăng
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 8,259
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
Kishimoto: Moring Mr.Dzong, can you tell us something about your sex?
bl4ckdr4g00n: Uhmmm, 6 to 12 times a week. It depends, ya know.
Kishimoto: Ouch, sorry, I mean male, female, gay or hybrid sir?
bl4ckdr4g00n: Ah, all of them, sometimes even with myself.
Kishimoto: Oh my god!
bl4ckdr4g00n: No, no god, he's too far away... I love close relationship only.
Kishimoto: Hmm... Is it hostile? A lot of us are Catholic you know!!!
bl4ckdr4g00n: Horse style? yeah, dog style also... But I hate Missionary style. My g*y friends don't like it.
Kishimoto: Oh sh*t!
bl4ckdr4g00n: Ah, sometimes sh*t is unavoidable, an*l sex is iresistible to me... so no pain no gain!
Kishimoto: Oh dear!
bl4ckdr4g00n: No man, you cannot do that from behind with a deer, they run so fast and jump so hard... It will hurt (pause) ... a lot.
Kishimoto:

(credit from here: http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1502)

Enjoy Sunday morning folks!
that's all about Mr.Dzong
Reply With Quote
  #1383  
Old 17-05-2009, 13:07
bl4ckdr4g00n's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,934
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
Kishimoto: Moring Mr.Dzong, can you tell us something about your sex?
bl4ckdr4g00n: Uhmmm, 6 to 12 times a week. It depends, ya know.
Kishimoto: Ouch, sorry, I mean male, female, gay or hybrid sir?
bl4ckdr4g00n: Ah, all of them, sometimes even with myself.
Kishimoto: Oh my god!
bl4ckdr4g00n: No, no god, he's too far away... I love close relationship only.
Kishimoto: Hmm... Is it hostile? A lot of us are Catholic you know!!!
bl4ckdr4g00n: Horse style? yeah, dog style also... But I hate Missionary style. My g*y friends don't like it.
Kishimoto: Oh sh*t!
bl4ckdr4g00n: Ah, sometimes sh*t is unavoidable, an*l sex is iresistible to me... so no pain no gain!
Kishimoto: Oh dear!
bl4ckdr4g00n: No man, you cannot do that from behind with a deer, they run so fast and jump so hard... It will hurt (pause) ... a lot.
Kishimoto:

(credit from here: http://vozforums.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1502)

Enjoy Sunday morning folks!
you're liar and you underestimated me too much
I can handle very well with animal, especially deer
Reply With Quote
  #1384  
Old 17-05-2009, 13:27
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
It's just a personal deal, there is nothing relating to the parents. And I'm not some kind of student-mentor teaching for earning some extra money. I teach for free (actually it's not really FREE )
/note: incident like pregnancy happen all the time too. Do it with precaution and don't get yourself in jail...lol
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #1385  
Old 17-05-2009, 15:10
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengtengvn View Post
/note: incident like pregnancy happen all the time too. Do it with precaution and don't get yourself in jail...lol
No pain no gain
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #1386  
Old 18-05-2009, 03:50
McPhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 211
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Bro Teng, could you help me choose between East Coast and West Coast? ppl lately lectured so much on pros and cons of each side but I am still ambivalent. The South is , on the other hand, a mystery to me, so it'll be great if you can tell more about Southern ppl, life. Southerners don't really friendly, do they? I was such a retard that I threw deposits to three schools in three different locations. I be doomed if they find out.
Reply With Quote
  #1387  
Old 18-05-2009, 08:51
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Oh damn, new week has started with a really serious traffic jam among the capital. Do you know where? Of course not, because everywhere in Hanoi, you can give yourself a "get stuck". It's really unpleasant and somehow funny. It's hard for outsiders to believe that Hanoi could become a mess like that.

Anyway John, I have successfully escaped the trap and got to the company, of course, not on time.

Good new week to you all, boys and girls of VOZ land!
Reply With Quote
  #1388  
Old 18-05-2009, 10:15
GhostHammer.v2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 114
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

nice... this is the 3rd week dat i've been stick with the table for a whole day...
//please release me from being MIA
__________________
Nhận đặt hàng từ các web buôn bán hàng ở Trung Quốc([COLOR="Orange"]taobao[/COLOR],[COLOR="Cyan"]paipai[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkOrange"]alibaba[/COLOR]...)
Y!M/GoogleTalk/MSN/FaceBook:Ghosthammer.shop
[SIZE="1"][B]TRUONG CONG THANH-[COLOR="Green"]VCB[/COLOR]:0451001951555 - [COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]ACB[/COLOR]:83976049 - [COLOR="Red"]TECHCOM[/COLOR]BANK:11523178936012[/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #1389  
Old 18-05-2009, 10:29
40K@vOz's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 98
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostHammer.v2 View Post
nice... this is the 3rd week dat i've been stick with the table for a whole day...
//please release me from being MIA
I was banned too, but don't worry, keep spamming for the win
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Silver"][B][I]Lệch mới đau =))[/I][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #1390  
Old 19-05-2009, 02:06
tengtengvn's Avatar
is a Senior Mack
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 8,749
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by McPhan View Post
Bro Teng, could you help me choose between East Coast and West Coast? ppl lately lectured so much on pros and cons of each side but I am still ambivalent. The South is , on the other hand, a mystery to me, so it'll be great if you can tell more about Southern ppl, life. Southerners don't really friendly, do they? I was such a retard that I threw deposits to three schools in three different locations. I be doomed if they find out.

What's your major anyway? If you want an affordable place to live, good school (GA Tech is one of the top Tech Uni in the US, not as expensive as Ivy institutions), weather's similar to VN (to too hot, not too cool, never snow). Southern people are very friendly, don't be confuse with those from ghetto neighborhood. If you decide to live there, stay away from ghetto black neighborhood, ya' be fine.

ATL is the place to be. I'm moving back to GA by the end of this year. Done with Cali.
__________________
[RIGHT][B]Ruining forums since 2001.[/B][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:25.