![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1371
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
You wanna know John. Ok. Johnnnnnnnnnn? You have guest. Stop ***bating now and don't dirty your bed again!
Uhm, in some aspects, what you said is true. I'm the lead of AirBlade team, living for the only aim that is to try and get more and more wind around the country in the coming classic hot summer. ![]() Anyway Joh...., ah ah, he's busy now.
|
| Trác Đông Lai |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Trác Đông Lai |
|
#1372
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
btw, Mr Trác: who is Frankly anyway? another "anyway John"?
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1373
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Frankly is an adverb.
mr.John is a bald guy who is very shy but also very interesting. :">
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1374
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
May I ask what is the point with that bold line? I mean is that really what I'm thinking?
|
|
#1375
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
so, what are you thinking of?
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"][I]người về đấy có thấy gió bay trên môi không...[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/RIGHT] |
|
#1376
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
easy & simple
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B] |
|
#1377
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Yeah I knew it but what I was trying to ask is were you mentioning that guy Blackdragon was gay?
|
|
#1378
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
he's not gay, he's is a Gay Lord
|
| Ghosthammer |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Ghosthammer |
|
#1379
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Really? LOL
|
|
#1380
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
@Kishimoto and who still concern about my sex: I'm not gay, I'm beo
(tớ không gầy, tớ béo) |
| bl4ckdr4g00n |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by bl4ckdr4g00n |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
|
|